Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Realistically the way BJ has been playing it doesn't really matter who is defending him if he gets on on one. It'll take a concerted team effort to limit his space.

I hope Glenn takes him out as much as I expect Gillett to deal with Papalli

Kahu can just step BJ, and get the ball to Oates and shut the gate.

Meanwhile ... Roberts on Croker. Who will chase who?

Tunza's Chin

Tunza's Chin

QCup Player
Apr 17, 2016
If 2016 is the year we write a player off after one shit game, there is no way in hell Eden deserves selection! I'd rather Maranta > Eden, assuming he can put that game behind me. I'd much rather a junior forces his way in, but sounds like wishful thinking at this stage.

FGfrom50

FGfrom50

NYC Player
Sep 2, 2015
Is one of the younger guys playing the house down? I don't keep up with ISC or NYC.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Is one of the younger guys playing the house down? I don't keep up with ISC or NYC.

Not from what we've been told, there's 4 guys who could fill in on the right wing, but they're all out of form according to our resident NYC / ISC correspondents. (Seve, Isaako, Anderson, Opacic)

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Winslow ,i seen Jack Reed an Maranta an a bunch of other football looking player at Chermside mall food court AT least 2 time per week around lunch time. They all dress in baseball hat and walk around like there shit dont smell . May be one of these day he will get food poisoning from eating there an not play for the weekend haha

Reedie , if your reading this we all thinking about you an it is real tough luck about your injury . I knew sonething must be up because the past few week you are not the player we know an love. Hoping all go well an your back with the lad soon. Best.

Damn you can have some mood swings Faithy. This morning you were giving his location away to be kneecapped and wishing food poisoning upon him.

K-Style

K-Style

NRL Player
Jun 1, 2014
Eden should be ok in attack. He has some good combos with his Wynnum team who are starting to gel again. Of course he did get pushed back against the Tigers (one after catching a highball - so i'll overlook that one) and if he is on the right then he's also playing on the wrong wing - for him.
Maranta got pushed back exactly the same way in the most recent televised Norths game - even in that game it looked like his confidence was down.
Defensively Eden is a concern especially on the same wing as Roberts. I can't recall how he goes defensively for Wynnum but he had some issues against the Tigers.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I just want a winger who stays on his man and doesn't come in from his wing unless absolutely necessary. That has killed us the last few weeks.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Really looking forward to Kahu/Oatz vs Blowjob/Rapana. Two supergun wingers, a deadly attacking centre who often makes retard mistakes and a classy winger turned centre who is honestly a lot better than Reed.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Sounds like Wayne has read the riot act to the players during the week, so looking forward to a much improved effort from the side.

L

lionred

NYC Player
Feb 9, 2015
Not from what we've been told, there's 4 guys who could fill in on the right wing, but they're all out of form according to our resident NYC / ISC correspondents. (Seve, Isaako, Anderson, Opacic)

I think Eden is the safest bet at this point. We dont want to test a nervous rookie in the position we are in. Seve isnt really blitzing and Isaako's defence needs work big time.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
I'm pumped for this. It's time they flicked the switch and fire up tonight. Hope it's a big turnout (even though it's Thursday) and they put on a show. Milf to get a double, Hunt MOM!!! Ha

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I don't mean to get your hopes up guys, but I'm tipping 100% this year on Broncos games, and I've tipped us to win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Alihaider
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.