NRL Captain
Jun 2, 2017
Biscuit Boy is back. Hope he’s been drinking plenty of malk
Malk

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
Oh well at least we get to witness Jordan Kahu’s last ever game for the Broncos before he inevitable gets injured either during the game or in recovery.

Seibold can add losing to a Dean Young coached team to his list of records for the year.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

Of course you miss Lockyer, Gillett, yow yeh and Parker but one player that I think that I miss the most is reed. He wasn't great once he got all those injuries but ffs how could some of these young players look reed in the eyes after a game with the efforts they are putting in when he put in 100% every game the way he did... severely underrated on here I believe...

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Oh well at least we get to witness Jordan Kahu’s last ever game for the Broncos before he inevitable gets injured either during the game or in recovery.

Seibold can add losing to a Dean Young coached team to his list of records for the year.

Let’s send him out a winner..

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I think we are a chance of winning. Broncos by 4

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
If we can win one game, I reckon it will be a real motivator and the boys might get up and win a few more. Spark some life and pride back into them.

Well at least I hope so

O

ostin86

NRL Player
Jun 15, 2010
Of course you miss Lockyer, Gillett, yow yeh and Parker but one player that I think that I miss the most is reed. He wasn't great once he got all those injuries but ffs how could some of these young players look reed in the eyes after a game with the efforts they are putting in when he put in 100% every game the way he did... severely underrated on here I believe...

I always liked Reed. He was great in defence and he had a nice little offload on him.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Definitely losing this one, Darius will score three times and Carrigan will rock up with a shaved head breaking millions of hearts.

I feel nothing

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
That is the worst side I've ever seen fielded by the Broncos. We are truly in the rock bottom times. Even Dean Young's Dragons will belt us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • BooKhaki
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.