Canterbury Bulldogs vs Brisbane Broncos
ANZ Stadium, Saturday 11 July 2015
Kick Off 7:30pm

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I was confident of a win before tonight.

With McGuire out, and the fact that Bennett is likely to rest some Origin players, I'm not confident anymore.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Depending on how our origin players pull up after game 3, I wouldn't be surprised if they all back up. It's a Saturday night game, so they've got a few days to rest up, and with Josh being out we're going to need all hands on deck.

1. Boyd
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges (c)
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Blair
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Parcell
15. Oates
16. Wallace
17. Dodds

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Just a small correction. It would actually be Round 18.

Anyway, I hope this is the side.

1. Boyd
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Blair
9. McCullough
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Thaiday

14. Wallace
15. Dodds
16. Oates
17. Nikorima (He should be back)

Last edited:
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The boys will benefit strongly from the bye. Hopefully that is enough to give them a good rest on top of the galvanization that McG's injury will bring. Expecting huge games from Blair and Thaiday.

We will win but it'll be an arm wrestle. Hopefully not a Ben Ross style arm wrestle.

Last edited:
Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
I wish finals football would hurry up, playing shit teams is boring. Maybe the bulldogs can give us some decent competition for a change.

Behold

Behold

BRL Player
Jun 13, 2012
Just a small correction. It would actually be Round 18.

Anyway, I hope this is the side.

1. Boyd
2. Maranta
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Blair
9. McCullough
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Thaiday

14. Wallace
15. Dodds
16. Oates
17. Nikorima (He should be back)

I think we will be less likely to see Nikorima back with McGuire out. I think it will be Parcell or an extra forward. Parcell is just so much stronger in defence and provides a cleaner pass. Nikorimi is something different but he is also a luxury not a necessity.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Edit: Wrong thread..

Last edited:
Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
If we match them in the forwards we'll win easily. We need to adjust our line speed to how it was for the Roosters game: we can't let their big boys just roll up the centre of us, which is exactly what they'll try to do.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
I have a feeling Boyd and Gillett might be rested. Wayne said Boyd went off with a groin injury at the back end of that game. He said it was just a fatigue thing and he will be right for Origin. Also he has played 3 games in a nine day period, so has Gillett. It will depend how they pull up I guess.

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
Will be our hardest game yet. Need everyone at 100% . I would be targeting their wingers. Who are utterly useless (perrett and thompsom).

Reeds glenn and milf need to defend well. Can see both morris boys running a muck down that side.

Need line speed to be very fast.

In wayne i trust

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Will be our hardest game yet. Need everyone at 100% . I would be targeting their wingers. Who are utterly useless (perrett and thompsom).

Reeds glenn and milf need to defend well. Can see both morris boys running a muck down that side.

In wayne i trust

What about Curtis Rona?

M

morganmorgan

NYC Player
Mar 9, 2015
Ah yes. Why was thompson playing? Target him. He is good in attack but terrible in defence

Edited: he was playing because B.Morris was out. Hopefully morris is rested again and we can punish thompson

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
This is the most excited I've been for a game this season. There's games you expect to win, and there's games you expect to lose but this probably the first game this year that I just have no fucking clue what will happen. A very interesting match up this one.

Can't wait.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

In wayne i trust

Agree 100%, however, unless I have it wrong, doesn't Kearney Koaching ignore line speed - there's a whole thread about it?

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.