vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No denying it, he is pretty dumb. The grading is stupid though, its not a 2.

The base penalty is 300 points, but he has 50 carry over and 90% loading. His record is costing him not his hit on Friday.

Which he has to accept that everything he does now is going to get potentially three more weeks than if he was a clean skin.

Last edited:
I don't understand how that shot was worth a penalty, let alone a suspension, but I find it's better for my enjoyment of the game to not take the NRL too seriously with these things.

Disappointing they pleaded guilty, there's enough to comfortably fight it! In some ways might teach the clown a lesson.

Last edited:
The base penalty is 300 points, but he has 50 carry over and 90% loading. His record is costing him not his hit on Friday.

Which he has to accept that everything he does now is going to get potentially three more weeks than if he was a clean skin.

I didnt think carry over points affected the grading of the punishment. I was under the impression his loading and carry over points just made his suspension longer.

If the season gets canned I wished it would have happened before round 1 when I was still pessimistic about the season. Now the boys got me excited for the year they can’t go and call it off.
there is a huge difference between called off and postponed... once the coronavirus is un-avoidable footy will be back on and there is also the representative period after the season they could cancel and play the whole nrl season instead

Just cancel the season. The NRL's a joke anyway. Hopefully they go bankrupt as an entire organisation and we start over next year.

This. SO MUCH THIS. Send the ARL broke. Send the shit clubs broke. Restart next year with a new administration, new balance of power, etc. I truly hope this coronavirus smashes the NRL and does what Super League threatened but couldn't quite pull it off.

The top level of RL in this country needs a MASSIVE fucking shake up. I hope this is it.

This. SO MUCH THIS. Send the ARL broke. Send the shit clubs broke. Restart next year with a new administration, new balance of power, etc. I truly hope this coronavirus smashes the NRL and does what Super League threatened but couldn't quite pull it off.

The top level of RL in this country needs a MASSIVE fucking shake up. I hope this is it.
18billion being handed out by the govt to welfare recipients. How much of that in Western Sydney? How many people are gonna take it straight to the leagues club and feed it straight into the pokies? Unfortunately I can see the clubs surviving this.

Looks like the Warriors are going home after Round Two so that’ll be it for them for a while.

You'd have a three team comp. The game isn't big enough in this country for a SL style takeover. It didn't work then, it sure the **** wouldn't work now. The game will definitely feel the effect of this pandemic and we may have less teams in the future because of it.

Are we all ready for Darius v Roberts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Justwin
  • Broncs1459
  • Big Del
  • Maddy
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Ondi
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.