Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Discuss.

It's likely that we will lose Reed for this game. I can't see him getting off for his hit on Moses.

I hope they don't charge him because I think Kahu being on the same side as Roberts could cause some headaches.

Despite the contact on Gidley from Myles, I can't see him missing this game.

Sezer could return. That will give them a bit of a boost.

I hope Broncos put them to the sword, but I have a feeling it will be closer than what some people may think. You just never know what will happen with these local derbies.

Here is how I think we'll line up against the Titans.

1. Boyd
2. Vidot
3. Kahu
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Thaiday
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Wallace
15. Dodds
16. Oates
17. Parcell

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If Reed is suspended I want Copley to replace him from the start.

But i think Vidot will with Kahu moving to center

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Discuss.

It's likely that we will lose Reed for this game. I can't see him getting off for his hit on Moses.

I hope they don't charge him because I think Kahu being on the same side as Roberts could cause some headaches.

Despite the contact on Gidley from Myles, I can't see him missing this game.

Sezer could return. That will give them a bit of a boost.

I hope Broncos put them to the sword, but I have a feeling it will be closer than what some people may think. You just never know what will happen with these local derbies.

Here is how I think we'll line up against the Titans.

1. Boyd
2. Vidot
3. Kahu
4. Hodges
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Thaiday
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Wallace
15. Dodds
16. Oates
17. Parcell
I have grave concerns if Reed is marking Roberts. We all saw what Walker did to him earlier in the season, might be best if Milford defends against him with the extra speed than Reed getting his pants pulled down. Tigers nearly beat him on the outside a couple of times yesterday

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
I have grave concerns if Reed is marking Roberts. We all saw what Walker did to him earlier in the season, might be best if Milford defends against him with the extra speed than Reed getting his pants pulled down. Tigers nearly beat him on the outside a couple of times yesterday

They did just fine when we played Titans last time. I'm confident Reed would do just fine. The judiciary may well make it a moot point though.

Behold

Behold

BRL Player
Jun 13, 2012
Milford often defends at centre early in the set, and Reed moves outside him when the winger drops back. If Reed is out I want Copley at left centre as well. Kahu was awful there in his last outing. I guess Oates is a possibility as well just to get into Roberts face and Roberts will struggle to run around him with that reach.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
If Reed is out we will miss his defense, he has been doing a pretty good job helping out with Milf on that side.

For mine the judiciary has lost all credibility, honestly if Peachey can get off with 2 weeks for intentionally picking up Blair and dumping him on his head 3 days after the whistle has gone its beyond me how Reed could get a week for his soft high tackle.

But saying that we all know it will probably happen.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013

Reed completely owned Robert earlier in the year.

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
For mine the judiciary has lost all credibility, honestly if Peachey can get off with 2 weeks for intentionally picking up Blair and dumping him on his head 3 days after the whistle has gone its beyond me how Reed could get a week for his soft high tackle.

Wouldn't call it soft. He pretty much clocked him with a flying elbow to the head..

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Kahu to left centre, Oates to left wing, Maranta to right wing.

**** Vidot, Oates shits on him.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Reed will miss one week with an early plea.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
[TWEET]622988690990702592[/TWEET]

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
I'm happy with either Copley or Oates coming it, let Kahu stay on that right wing.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Once again, Vidot hop scotches into the side. If Copley gets selected I'll be legitimately surprised.

Hell if I were Bennett, I would begin resting players on a cycle all the way up to the finals. We clearly have the depth to cover it. Give Hodges the week off and let Copley play with Vidot outside him. Same deal for Parker. Can Parcell play 80 minutes? McC can play Lock or Thaiday can and bring Wallace into the starting side.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Ohhh man LU are salty as **** about us being at the top of the ladder right now, I'm copping abuse like it's going out of style :laugh:

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ohhh man LU are salty as **** about us being at the top of the ladder right now, I'm copping abuse like it's going out of style :laugh:

Isn't it great to have this hate back :takdir:

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
How many carry over points is Reed accumulating this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Justwin
  • broncoscope
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.