Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Latrell out is bad for us.

As has been mentioned before, he's not that good at coming back from spending time on the sidelines. It usually takes him a couple of games to get back into the groove of things.

Taaffe has been doing a good job filling in for him and was killing it against the Bulldogs.

As has been mentioned before, he's not that good at coming back from spending time on the sidelines. It usually takes him a couple of games to get back into the groove of things.

Taaffe has been doing a good job filling in for him and was killing it against the Bulldogs.
Last season he did come back well after an injury, I guess it does depend how well he is when he does come back though, If the coach brings him back too early it's different to if they are patient.

Yea but anyone can look good against the dogs...

These are the games where we need to make a statement.

We can't keep beating all of the shit teams and crumbling against the better teams.
I think it’s more about the errors we make that matter. Against perceived lesser opposition mistakes can go unpunished as the quality of the opposition are unable to capitalise. Same mistakes against better teams tend to get taken advantage of.

On any given day most teams are ‘capable’ of beating each other, but if we can cut down on those errors against the pesky wabbits, we give ourselves a great chance.

Win

Wonder what Lachlan Lewis is doing now. I always thought he was okay… fringe nrl standard and surprised nobody has thrown him a bone

He is an influencer now.

Gets freebie etc, think he started when he stole the Bulldogs sound system to hock. lol

He is only famous because of his last name, just like Wally's son who is on Getaway.

IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound21

He is an influencer now.

Gets freebie etc, think he started when he stole the Bulldogs sound system to hock. lol

He is only famous because of his last name, just like Wally's son who is on Getaway.
With his massive <4k followers....

Wally Lewis's son? Lincoln? He's had a decent go at acting. Better than a social media influencer.

He is an influencer now.

David Reyne?

Hopefully we turn things around from when we last played them and got belted. Need a big game from our forwards and Walsh, and need Reynolds kicking game to be on point.

Reyno k wow how to shut Cody down better than anyone. If he can do that, with no Trell to worry about, we have a great chance of winning.

Also need to keep Cam Murray honest, he’s their other big danger.

Reyno k wow how to shut Cody down better than anyone. If he can do that, with no Trell to worry about, we have a great chance of winning.

Also need to keep Cam Murray honest, he’s their other big danger.
I think Reynolds will be looking to jump out of the line and disrupt Cody, but inside defensive pressure is required as well.

I worry about the other side of the field with KK and Graham running at Ezra.

He seems to come out of the line a lot, but then doesnt tackle or stop the ball. Herbie also had his ridiculously bad defensive game a few weeks back against Newcastle... and this week there's no Oates to bail them out with his timed up and in defence.

We do have Reece back this week and one thing that might be underestimated with him is his communication and organising of the defensive line. We have looked very solid for large parts of the year with him back there... not to say Sailor has been bad, but I recall games where we appear very solid whilst he's been back there

Graham destroyed Herbie last time but Madden played a part in that I feel. That to me though is the big worry. Walker can be contained and frustrated, I feel comfortable with that but Graham, to me, is the best centre in the comp now.

Graham destroyed Herbie last time but Madden played a part in that I feel. That to me though is the big worry. Walker can be contained and frustrated, I feel comfortable with that but Graham, to me, is the best centre in the comp now.
Hopefully he's a bit rusty from the time he's had off. Also, hopefully we've learnt our lessons from the last time we played them and don't make the same defensive mistakes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • MrMoore
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.