Sunshine Coast Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of fucking course they're going to get all of their injured players back and be full strength against us.
I reckon this will be a different game . From memory we didn't have haas or reyno last time and we got flogged in the middle. Plus madden had a shocker defensively. If reyno is injured I would play sailor at 5/8 and maam at halfback

So hopefully it should just be Flegs and Riki out, with Piakura having some breakout performances I don't think we have any excuses to not get the job done.

Kevvie said Selwyn was playing lock.

At 1st I thought he was 2nd row .
He was defending 3 or 4 in on one side .

What I meant was Selwyn has trained at FB so should be used to playing up the middle in attack .

Sailor looked more relaxed yesterday . Some classy touches , and a lot of tough carries .

At 1st I thought he was 2nd row .
He was defending 3 or 4 in on one side .

What I meant was Selwyn has trained at FB so should be used to playing up the middle in attack .

Sailor looked more relaxed yesterday . Some classy touches , and a lot of tough carries .

Three in on the left.

Is this a Gus Gould quote?

This would be a Gould type quote:

We did not have consensual contract conversations with kinkiness thrown in with that man!

Anyone going to this one?
Is it normal for your ticket link to say “tickets unavailable” at this stage?
Thanks.

need to work out some plays to involve cobbo roaming near the try line. Have him hiding behind Reynolds to take some short balls

lol you want to hide who behind who?

In all seriousness, IMO we need 3 forwards on the bench. Souths' pack is massive and mobile and aggressive - we will need all hands on deck in the middle. I'd probably have Marty, Jensen and Willison.

I'm feeling a bit confident about this game, which is always a problem. But I think it's a great chance to make a statement to the rest of the comp that we are for real. It's time to hit our straps and lap a good team, and that starts this weekend. A few key players have had some time off, we'll be almost full strength...it's time. Giddy up!!

Interesting to see how we line up this week... a lot of names back, but unsure if Flegler will be there which means the bench can be constructed any number of ways.

I liked Kevvie thinking outside the box with his use of Mariner and Cobbo... it showed he had a plan for the winger on the bench... unlike a certain NSW coach... but I'm not sure we can go that way again against a fresh and now healthy Souths team.

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Herbie
5. Cobbo
6. Ezra
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Patty

14. Smoothy
15. Kobe
16. Taupau
17. Willison (emergency cover for second row)

18. Mariner

Interesting to see how we line up this week... a lot of names back, but unsure if Flegler will be there which means the bench can be constructed any number of ways.

I liked Kevvie thinking outside the box with his use of Mariner and Cobbo... it showed he had a plan for the winger on the bench... unlike a certain NSW coach... but I'm not sure we can go that way again against a fresh and now healthy Souths team.

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Herbie
5. Cobbo
6. Ezra
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Patty

14. Smoothy
15. Kobe
16. Taupau
17. Willison (emergency cover for second row)

18. Mariner

I like it but I’d be swapping Mariner and Arthars. I know Kevvie probably won’t

I like it but I’d be swapping Mariner and Arthars. I know Kevvie probably won’t
Whichever player he goes with will be playing on Oates left wing... that means they will be the target of most kicks given Ilias is primary kicker from the right side.

Based on that I'd suggest Arthars is the safer option compared to Mariner who's mostly been playing centre this year and doesn't have a whole lot of experience on the wing... although he performed well on the weekend

From NRL.com:

“A major boost for the side with Reece Walsh due back from suspension a week earlier than expected after having Origin III included in the three-match ban he received in June.”

Earlier than expected? He isn’t recovering from surgery, you f*ckstick. He just adhered to YOUR RULES & the precedent you set with other players. The NRL…🙄
No name on who wrote the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.