The Gabba

Thursday
Night
19:50

Roosters

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's hoping the rorters put 80 on the titans now and come into next week over confident... and also **** the titans.

@The Don have a word with your team... playing like absolute shit at the moment... must've booked their tickets for mad Monday already

Yeah, this will help us take them seriously. Roosters will hopefully also get overconfident

This will be Mariner’s chance to usurp Arthars, I’m excited.

Danger game. Again.
Roosters are used to playing on AFL fields so the Gabba isn’t going to phase them.
Teddy and Keary being played into form and Smith looking the best he’s looked all year.

Although we do usually play well against Robinson’s roosters

Our last easy game of the season. The rest of the draw is against top 8 sides.

This is the game to blood our Rookie of the Year. Otherwise, we don't have one.

Smoothy is actually eligible despite playing 4 games in 2021.

So is Mariner
What a rort. No wonder everyone is upset at the NRL.

The game has changed somewhat over the years. I’ll leave this here to inspire the boys (not to copy it). We know they read this forum, this is on Captain Rooter himself.

This is my favourite part 😂😂😂
FDA0A633 99F0 4B7C B214 89FACB2629DE

We really want to win this one. Don’t want roosters going on a run and making the 8 because they have the talent to be a big threat.

Winning this just about locks in a top 8 spot for the broncos. We have a tough few games coming so would be great to get another win now.

The game has changed somewhat over the years. I’ll leave this here to inspire the boys (not to copy it). We know they read this forum, this is on Captain Rooter himself.

That`s why putting your hands between the legs is now illegal .
Easily leads to tipping the attacker upside down .

Peak Rugby League right here:

We really want to win this one. Don’t want roosters going on a run and making the 8 because they have the talent to be a big threat.

Winning this just about locks in a top 8 spot for the broncos. We have a tough few games coming so would be great to get another win now.

Another win DEFINITELY locks Broncs in to finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Jedhead
  • broncoscope
  • Morkel
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • Porthoz
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • Horseheadsup
  • achievedrap
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • I bleed Maroon
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • marw
  • broncos4life
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.