Round 22 Discussion

And then Storm waste their chance!!

They seriously dodged a bullet there, but if that is what we can expect from the Rabbitohs tonight it will be a long night for them.

I have no idea what the bunker is going to **** up next. They simply are making it up or guessing, right? It's no longer possible for anyone to think they are for real.
Rapana clearly has no control so they still frame it and say his hand is in contact. Forget about downward pressure or control as long as you have skin on the ball and Austins try was not a double movement, it was a triple so I'm guessing the third movement somehow cancels out the second. Fuckin dumbasses.

How will it look if a semi or the GF is decided by one of these howlers.

I have no idea what the bunker is going to **** up next. They simply are making it up or guessing, right? It's no longer possible for anyone to think they are for real.
Rapana clearly has no control so they still frame it and say his hand is in contact. Forget about downward pressure or control as long as you have skin on the ball and Austins try was not a double movement, it was a triple so I'm guessing the third movement somehow cancels out the second. Fuckin dumbasses.

Brian Canavan got it right.

We will continue to see these decisions until we have better people in the bunker.

Unfortunately the bunker won't get fixed until it costs a Sydney team a GF

I found an artist's representation of the NRL Bunker

1470511519.jpg

although it is slightly mis-represented, as Homer Simpson has a far higher IQ than anyone the works in the Bunker

Brian Canavan got it right.

We will continue to see these decisions until we have better people in the bunker.

what are you talking about ... The bunker has a flawless record for getting decisions right ... Just ask Greenburg

What a rubbish call against Walker for obstruction to give Melb the ball back at the end. If he passed it and Souths scored the bunker would have ruled try, no one was obstructed. I am more confused than I was an hour ago.

Last edited:
So are the players playing the ball allowed to keep going forward and stop markers from getting to players taking field goals now?

Rabbitohs marker was obstructed when Smith took his shot.

Reffing in golden point is one of the reasons they are getting rid of it for finals from 2017 onwards.

Eventually they will come around to re-introducing draws during the regular season.

Reffing in golden point is one of the reasons they are getting rid of it for finals from 2017 onwards.

Eventually they will come around to re-introducing draws during the regular season.

The NRL. The refs are so shit that they continually change the rules to limit the impact of their shitness. How about the refs get less shit?

Because they cannot back themselves to make a decision these days, they get crucified by the media so often they've opted to let the video ref check everything and put the whistle away when a game is on the line for fear of losing their job.

This is just how it is, no matter what normative thinking we apply to it.

I've never seen so many people at Gold Coast stadium.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Manlyman
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • leon.bott
  • Old Mate
  • mystico
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Robboi_321
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.