Round 26 Discussion

Might as well give the Panthers a pass into the second round of the finals now.

The Canterbury Bulldogs and gang ra... sex? Thats unheard of..
Now that accusation was a longgg time ago.

On that note, I believe Grey and Burgess just expressed their preference for glory holes.

Now that accusation was a longgg time ago.

On that note, I believe Grey and Burgess just expressed their preference for glory holes.

I meant gangster rap anyway.

Might as well give the Panthers a pass into the second round of the finals now.

Will be a cakewalk for them, it's not even that the Dogs have timed their run horribly - they're just plain shit.

Surely game of the season coming up in the Dragons vs Knights, mediocrity at its finest.

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's the knights, could be the Tigers for all I know going by the jersey :rolleyes:

Only 3 and a half hours before we don't have to look at that dumb as **** countdown clock to Storm v Sharks

And ends with a rather dubious penalty to win it for the Dragons. Two teams we won't have to watch again till next season, yay.

And ends with a rather dubious penalty to win it for the Dragons. Two teams we won't have to watch again till next season, yay.

Jeremy Smith's last game and he concedes a penalty to lose the game for the Knights.

That was atrocious. The dragons are just deplorable. Anyone that went to that game deserves a fucking medal. The NRL should have the power of veto for match ups like this so they can just go "nope, you're not playing... No-one deserves this".

It makes me sick that I'm about to cheer on Greg Bird.

**** me, ah well. Up the Titans!!!

The Titans are fucking shit. Useless bastards.

Active Now

• marw
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Dazza 92
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manlyman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • mrslong
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.