10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has it taken 7 years for another collar? **** they look mint

Make it our home jersey and a gold version the away for godsakes

Niu to have a breakout game.
Download 2

Can't wait for my jersey to turn up. Haven't decided whether I want to wear it or keep it in its packaging to re sell😁

I feel like a battered spouse who’s partner has been giving me flowers the last couple weeks. Still get nervous everything is about to go wrong again.
gotta love anxiety 🙃

Reynolds always having his draw strings hanging out reminds me of a time in under 11’s where a big islander kid dragged our halfback for 30 metres and managed to slow him down just enough for other kids to tackle him just before the try line. Everyone went wild for his effort to hold on but it turned out his finger got wrapped in the string of the big kid’s shorts and he wasn’t trying to hold on. Poor kid bawled his eyes out lol

Kotoni will have a big game, I reckon

Be nice to see us get Kotoni some early ball and get him to test out Holmes in the centers. Think he will be having a big game today for us.

Mate that sounds awful. Our unions protect us from that type of roster at least. I work three on four off, three days one week, three nights the next. So I can't really complain.
Don't get me wrong here! I love the roster! FIFO and home for two weeks. It's like holidays 12 times a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • lynx000
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • winslow_wong
  • mitch222
  • Alec
  • Lostboy
  • Culhwch
  • Manofoneway
  • Maddy
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.