Round 3 Discussion

I think with a better coach the Tigers would be great. Everytime I watch them, they seem to play with no structure in attack, and just try to ad-lib their way over the line. Swap Sheens for Hasler and I think the Tigers become the next Manly or Melbourne.

Titans vs Storm has been a real grind so far.

Storm leading 4-0, but I think the Titans have been the better team... although I only started watching after 20 minutes.

Billy Slater has done some amazing things in his career. The try he just scored is no exception. Amazing.

Freakish try to Slater

Hat-trick of doubles for Slater so far this season, sensational start to this season for him.

It's hard for me to say this, but I think I've just been delaying the inevitable. Slater is a better fullback than Lockyer was. No disrespect Locky but Billy is just jaw-dropping performances week after week after week.

I think the only way you can disagree with that is if you disregard all his performances for Melbourne when they were cheating the cap.

Easily surpassed Mini and definitely on par if not better than Locky.

Parra were woeful tonight, Kearney has to well and truly be under all sorts of pressure.

Cowboys were good, again I was impressed by Thompson and Tamou.

Tamou is an absolute machine.

New Zealand have a lot of great prospects coming through at the moment.

Didn't see the match but Parramatta are just a woeful team at the moment. Not feeling sorry for them though.

Anyone see what sandow did to Matt Scott to cause him to shape up?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.