vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thurston calling for Cobbo to go FB, JP wing and Nui in QLD CUP. Says cobbo will be a threat in attack, off the Forwards. JP will be like Oates, strong carries

I don't mind Pereira coming in but we don't really need an attacking threat at fullback as much as we need someone who shows energy and desperation in defense, Cobbo isn't going to solve that issue. Herbie will.

I've got a really good feeling about tonights game.
Is this because you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that Patty boy won’t be getting injured or setting himself up for a barrage of abuse for giving away needless penalties?

Or is it because it’s in our familiar Friday night time slot and against our ‘bunnies’.

Is this because you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that Patty boy won’t be getting injured or setting himself up for a barrage of abuse for giving away needless penalties?

Or is it because it’s in our familiar Friday night time slot and against our ‘bunnies’.

The latter. Its probably just going to golden point now Patty isnt playing.

I don't mind Pereira coming in but we don't really need an attacking threat at fullback as much as we need someone who shows energy and desperation in defense, Cobbo isn't going to solve that issue. Herbie will.
1. Herbie
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Gamble

Cobbo is more suited to the centre position at this point in his career and Herbie is our best fullback at the club without even playing a game there.
With Herbie at 1 Gamble needs to be the 6 to ask questions with his ball playing and kicking game.

I'm on the Herbie to fullback, Cobbo into the centres train now.

Ennis on Fox with his pundits view of tonight's game "Brisbane do not have the class to beat the Roosters they need to do it with physicality and that starts with Payne Haas and for God's sake don't step on his shoes"

Ennis on Fox with his pundits view of tonight's game "Brisbane do not have the class to beat the Roosters they need to do it with physicality and that starts with Payne Haas and for God's sake don't step on his shoes"
That’s how we beat them last year but we had tpj terrorising Sam walker.

"but also Haas should be allowed to go to the roosters if that's what he wants"

"and also I'm just so disappointed in the broncos performance the last two weeks... they could have some real struggles in the near future... but also release Haas"

"they should move Cobbo to fullback as well... he really struggled back there in the trials, but he's got that something special... not 4 errors a game type special... just he looks like Latrell special... so I think it would work"

"and Ezra.. I've not seen a minute of Qcup this year, but I reckon he's been absolutely carving them up down there and is bashing down Kevvie's door to get into this team with Kelly now injured... I think he could add real spark to this team"

NSWRL media probably

We are gonna get torn up through the middle as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Fatboy
  • LGH
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Cavalo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ozired
  • Gaz
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • Justwin
  • Midean
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.