10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
broncoboy

broncoboy

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2015
i swear in the build up to every game everyone is like yeah this is a danger game\

also hearing james roberts may be in doubt for the dragons game with that hip injury

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
i swear in the build up to every game everyone is like yeah this is a danger game

Dragons can't score for their life and people are worried :laugh:

If we're basing this fear off the Panthers game, they have always been known as a team that can offload and score tries. I thought we'd win that one 13+ and we weren't far off based on the first half before we basically gave up in the second.

There won't be any fade-outs on Thursday.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
The beat us around this time last year, in what I would say are very similar circumstances. That being said, we'll skip off to an early lead before winning in a second half defense-a-thon like we always do.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The beat us around this time last year, in what I would say are very similar circumstances. That being said, we'll skip off to an early lead before winning in a second half defense-a-thon like we always do.

St George were playing at home and were in red-hot form.

Big difference.

Plus we don't have the Raiders reject Vidon't playing for us.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Roberts was just running on the trampoline today.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
St George were playing at home and were in red-hot form.

Big difference.

Plus we don't have the Raiders reject Vidon't playing for us.

Ah Vidot! I forgot about him! Broncos by 30 in that case.

In all seriousness, our attack is a bit off, and the Dragons' defense (and attack for that matter) is keeping games as dour as ever (and yes, I'm pretending 36-0 on Saturday night didn't happen). I think it will be a relatively low scoring affair, with our tries coming from individual brilliance rather than well structured play. At no point should we be in danger of losing though.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Oh I agree, I'm going to have to load up on a carton of Red Bull to get through this game.

When you play 24 games in a season, some games are really nothing more than filler.

I hope for the Dragons sake they make some bold changes.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Seems like every team that is under siege one week will play us the next. They always seem to lift that extra gear for us. When do we play the roosters?

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Seems like every team that is under siege one week will play us the next. They always seem to lift that extra gear for us. When do we play the roosters?

Easy, when someone plays them back into form or thumps them so bad they come out all guns firing.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
After Pearce, Cordner and JWH come back, unfort. I wouldnt mind a 100% cruisy game soon either

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
After Pearce, Cordner and JWH come back, unfort. I wouldnt mind a 100% cruisy game soon either

(and the "play it with your foot" crackdown is well and truly forgotten).

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I think this is the easiest game we are going to get this season.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
http://media.fyre.co/tHKfN9WIQiKkFZjgqEKV_20160404_094033.jpg

..lol, not exactly making shit up

yeah last year WB pulled hodgo just to test the boys i reckon, plus vidot did the fucking 1 handed superman dive - hope that shit works in the WWE. christ it was a shitty miserable night down here and they had their defence sorted back then (talking abt the oki jubilee game right?). night and day compared to where both teams are now.. if we dont skate thru 13+ and injury free ill be livid

kingpest

kingpest

QCup Player
Apr 14, 2013
I heard it ends this year? Is that 1910 watching on? Lol

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This is the week Ben Hunt will recapture his 2015 form and have a blinder.

Hey.. You say it every week, it has to come true at some point right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.