vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda feel that Kevin could’ve given billy another week. They may have lost the last two but were big oppositions. with the amount of chances Turpin has had, if billy wasn’t his son…maybe he gets another week? Has he gone too hard on not showing favouritism? Especially with the other spine changes?
anyway, my family has just had the traditional game-day broncos fight song playing…let’s go broncos!

I kinda feel that Kevin could’ve given billy another week. They may have lost the last two but were big oppositions. with the amount of chances Turpin has had, if billy wasn’t his son…maybe he gets another week? Has he gone too hard on not showing favouritism? Especially with the other spine changes?
anyway, my family has just had the traditional game-day broncos fight song playing…let’s go broncos!
I think this was the perfect time for Gamble to come in, I have a sneaky suspicion he's going to have a blinder tonight.

Iftar is just the dinner to break fast every night, there's about 9-10 days left.
Yes, I think he's confusing it with Eid al-Fitr.

Just as well the sun is starting to set earlier lately ( 1730 tonight). Payne can tuck into some lamb shanks and dates before kick-off. Same with next Thursday, another evening game.

I wonder if it ***** with your body clocks digestive system though. Imagine trying to play footy on national tv with a turtles head poking out because you fucked with your eating times and body clock.

I wonder if it ***** with your body clocks digestive system though. Imagine trying to play footy on national tv with a turtles head poking out because you fucked with your eating times and body clock.

He should just ask Russell Packer how to deal with mid match dunny urges

McHunt's trebles. Give me your odds:

1. Staggs to Cobbo -> try.
2. Farnworth does not pass to Oates.
3. Oates -> try

1. Flegler ->blinder
2. Gamble -> blinder
3. TPJ -> on report

McHunt's trebles. Give me your odds:

1. Staggs to Cobbo -> try.
2. Farnworth does not pass to Oates.
3. Oates -> try

1. Flegler ->blinder
2. Gamble -> blinder
3. TPJ -> on report

All of the above. Broncs in a landslide. It all comes together tonight and we win by plenty.

Yes I've been drinking :rooock: Just win FFS!!

I dunno, no matter the opposition all Billy seems to do is dummy and run. And that's it. I think he is suited to the 14 long term. And that's not really a bad thing.

All of the above. Broncs in a landslide. It all comes together tonight and we win by plenty.

Yes I've been drinking :rooock: Just win FFS!!
I think if we don't win tonight, I might actually have to rethink us winning the premiership from 1st (might have to be a top 4 thing instead).

Our for and against is gonna go positive after tonight!

Coffee works for many ☕

Well I am driving down from the Sunny Coast again for this one. I really hope the trip back is silent....not because we played badly but because I screamed with so much joy that I lost my voice.

This team shakeup has me quite optimistic.

I am tipping Martin & Haas to have a blinder of a game.
Say hi to the roadworks and flashing lights all the way home.

Yeah, I reckon we're gonna put a big score on tonight.

At least 40 points. Doggies won't know what hit them.

LET'S TROT!

There is no doubt this team is the result of injuries and the like and I suspect (although I hope we win) that after the game the punters are here will be left in no doubt as to why Walters hasn't picked the team that half of you want him to pick. People were screaming from the roof tops for Cobbo to be our fullback, it took all of about 20 minutes in the trial against the Cows for us all to see why he isn't our fullback.

Two weeks ago, Kotoni Staggs apparently deserved a spot in QLD Cup, he's proven in those 2 weeks not only why he kept him in the side but how clueless some of you are based on the 80 minutes of footy you get to watch, Kevvie spends every day with these blokes, he knows what the team should look like. I'll admit, he wasn't playing that great but none of us see what's going on at training.

I know it's easy from the armchair but goodness me, some of you need to have a bit more confidence in Kevvie, he knows what an NRL player looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.