PRE-GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Wet weather against a pretty handy forward pack we have no option other then to get physical. I feel the raiders may be susceptible to changes of direction and players cutting inside. Really try and make their forwards work.

Jesse Arthars needs to track Savage like a bad smell. I'd avoid kicking to him because his speed agaisnt a broken defence line is dangerous

I really want to see us give staggs EARLY ball. Get deep and just give it to him. I feel we try too hard to create space and put him into holes but he's better just given the ball and told to figure it out himself.

Baker to have a big game tonight!
He'd want to hope he does!
Payne coming back and that bench spot will come down to him and Willison. Xavier has outplayed his whole season in a couple of games.

He'd want to hope he does!
Payne coming back and that bench spot will come down to him and Willison. Xavier has outplayed his whole season in a couple of games.
Willison for sure...but nice if Baker gets that and leaves nothing in the tank. With the cavalry coming both Baker and Hunt need to step up tonight and make an impression

Nice and close. And it’s about to fucking hammer down raining.

IMG 4392

IMG 4393

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • MrMoore
  • Mr Fourex
  • Ondi
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.