vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully sammy picks out a dragons forward to get in the face of again tonight. lets hope its creagh. would settle for cooper cos he's a pom and they're always fun.

hopefully sammy picks out a dragons forward to get in the face of again tonight. lets hope its creagh. would settle for cooper cos he's a pom and they're always fun.

It won't be Creagh, too hard to get in his face when he's running away. Hopefully Hodgo gets him onto the reverse bicycle though.

Gillett to score a double.

He scored a double in both games last year.

It won't be Creagh, too hard to get in his face when he's running away. Hopefully Hodgo gets him onto the reverse bicycle though.
Won't be Cooper either... he won't be playing tonight.

Hopefully it's Merrin!

This will be a low scoring game and should be a great one to watch, especially in the half's. Hunt and Milford will get tested tonight, but I think the Bronco's by 7.

This will be a low scoring game and should be a great one to watch, especially in the half's. Hunt and Milford will get tested tonight, but I think the Bronco's by 7.

Every time I think it's going to be a slug-fest, it opens up into a scoring bonanza. So, whilst I agree with you, I'll back against both of us, and say 40.5 points total game score or higher.

Broncs by 8.

Won't be Cooper either... he won't be playing tonight.

Hopefully it's Merrin!

The courier mails late mail says Rose is out and Cooper replaces him.

Cooper is set to play, George Rose out with a hamstring injury.

Anyone else get those Pre-game nerves?

Milford to fullback with Copley to 5/8.

Didn't see that one coming ??

Maybe Copley defending at 5/8th and attacking at centre and Hodges attacking at 5/8th and defending at centre??

Maybe Copley defending at 5/8th and attacking at centre and Hodges attacking at 5/8th and defending at centre??

Yep, would have to be.

Milford at fullback? Welp, this should be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Behold
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.