PRE-GAME [Round 8, 2024] Broncos vs Wests Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time reader. Finally took the plunge to join. Thought i would introduce myself. From the gloomy south of England. Been following the NRL and the Broncos for about 4 years. Think i know enough now to have a small imput in discussions. Probably still be wide of the mark with my limited knowledge, but with no people who actually follow the sport around me, would be great to engage with like minded fans. Anyway be easy with me. Up the Broncos.
Welcome.. have fun, and enjoy! ☺️

Long time reader. Finally took the plunge to join. Thought i would introduce myself. From the gloomy south of England. Been following the NRL and the Broncos for about 4 years. Think i know enough now to have a small imput in discussions. Probably still be wide of the mark with my limited knowledge, but with no people who actually follow the sport around me, would be great to engage with like minded fans. Anyway be easy with me. Up the Broncos.
Welcome

The fact that you picked us in 2020/2021 proves that you are a REAL ONE. Welcome.

Welcome!

I'm thinking about driving to Campbelltown for this game - just trying to convince a few mates to come. Once I do I'll book in for a tetanus shot and will make the trip

Aren't you in Melbourne? Long bloody trek if ya are.

I'm thinking of going too - don't know if I can be fucked though haha.

Aren't you in Melbourne? Long bloody trek if ya are.

I'm thinking of going too - don't know if I can be fucked though haha.
I'm in Canberra but lived in Melbourne before here. Back in Brisbane sometime next year thankfully!

The Broncos bay being sold out is putting me off. Might wait and go to the game against Parra. That will be more appealing for my mates too. Are you going to that?

I'm in Canberra but lived in Melbourne before here. Back in Brisbane sometime next year thankfully!

The Broncos bay being sold out is putting me off. Might wait and go to the game against Parra. That will be more appealing for my mates too. Are you going to that?

Ah, that's right, Canberra! I'm not too fussed about the Broncos bay - I just hate heading to Sydney or any of its surrounding suburbs. 😅

Would depend on my work roster - defo keen to check out the stadium at Parra though, it's meant to be pretty sweet. Definitely would prefer to go there then all the way to glamorous Leumeah.

Ah, that's right, Canberra! I'm not too fussed about the Broncos bay - I just hate heading to Sydney or any of its surrounding suburbs. 😅

Would depend on my work roster - defo keen to check out the stadium at Parra though, it's meant to be pretty sweet. Definitely would prefer to go there then all the way to glamorous Leumeah.

Just drive a train to the stadium Inception / Wrongfully Accused style.

Rosie and I vs Mum and Jack. I rang my mum's childhood friend she also goes for the broncos

Hello all, very long time reader and supporter of the Broncs since 88. My 8 year old is a Broncs supporter now thanks to Reece (I will always love him for bringing my boy into the game). I'm expecting the Broncs to lay the tigers out. I'm ready for a statement win and this feels like the right time. I hope they are switched on and show no mercy. We are playing well enough to bring our cavalry back carefully. I 'd much rather see them coming off the bench and as others have said Reynolds can rest up until truly 100%. Thanks for having me.

Hello all, very long time reader and supporter of the Broncs since 88. My 8 year old is a Broncs supporter now thanks to Reece (I will always love him for bringing my boy into the game). I'm expecting the Broncs to lay the tigers out. I'm ready for a statement win and this feels like the right time. I hope they are switched on and show no mercy. We are playing well enough to bring our cavalry back carefully. I 'd much rather see them coming off the bench and as others have said Reynolds can rest up until truly 100%. Thanks for having me.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Friday night assessments of performance can be very different to mid week appraisals on here . LOL
Welcome aboard . Up da Broncos!

Anyone got some hints on the team list? Are they training today?

Welcome to BHQ! ☺️

Have fun, and enjoy!

We play like we did the first 40 of the Raiders game and the tigers wont have enough power to keep up with us. However, if we go in half assed they will beat us. They are having a go this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • The Strapper
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Big Del
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • sooticus
  • john1420
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Gaz
  • Aldo
  • Nerd
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Organix
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.