vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lose tonight, no doubt it about it, Titans by 40.

That being said, now im fully prepared for a loss, if we win, it will feel all the better.
CMON BRONCOS!

Is Gamble one of the biggest halfbacks ever?

I know there have been a number of big five-eighths but number 7s, anyone ever been as big as him?

Is Gamble one of the biggest halfbacks ever?

I know there have been a number of big five-eighths but number 7s, anyone ever been as big as him?
Schuster at manly is a half, playing backrow atm

What's happened with Metcalf? Was super highly rated from manly as well.

Just draw or lose by a small margin FFS(wow the standard has really dropped).

We got this boys and girls.

Has Herbie been moved to the right?

1-17 with Asiata the backup player.

Has Herbie been moved to the right?
**** I hope not... he was on the right last week.

Need to stop the chopping and changing and let him stay on the left... the only other left center in the squad is Copley FFS

Getting amped for this, but I seem to be doing this every week going on two years, but just can't help feeling the corner could turn any time. The boys will never know how much us fans back them and just want them to do well.

I had the distinct pleasure of talking to Thaiday over coffee about that game and how we at BHQ viewed it. I took the liberty on behalf of all bhqers of expressing how I thought we felt about it. I spoke as a true Ipswich boy might telling him how much we enjoyed the way he bashed the **** all game. I told him no one has forgotten it and how when it's mentioned we all light up a bit. Take it from me, he knows exactly how we felt and feel about it.

He laughed like a drain and you could tell from the glint in his eyes he was delighted. He told me that night he 'bullied the bully', his exact words. Such an excellent encounter made better by Kev Walters joining us for the next quarter hour. I know they're not mega famous but still, television come to life before my very eyes. It was a tad surreal.
Dude, that's the greatest coffee meeting of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncorob
  • blacknwhite
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.