Signed State of OriginLimited Edition Book

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Im in need of money (xmas time) and i am thinking of selling on ebay 'State of Origin, 25 Years of Sport’s Greatest Rivalry' leather-bound limited edition (250 copies) book - personally signed by 15 series-winning captains...... anyone know its approximate value? its signed by every series winning captain in the 25yrs of SoO....

mortimer
beetson
pearce
lewis
elias
vautin
daley
gillmeister
fittler
langer
toovey
tallis
johns
lockyer
buderus

Cheers.

Dude, you heard of this new fad sweeping the nation...I think it's called....ebay.

thats why im after a value to price it at & thought others here may have one.....

Only what people are willing to pay, really.

Usually, if the book would go for $10 or so, double it and gauge the interest.

Would probably do a lot better around Origin time IMO, more people searching for that sort of thing. I'd start it off at $20, but if a few people stumble across it, I reckon it could go for a handy price.

Keep it. in 20 years it'll be worth more.

If your still alive in 25 years, You'll get a handy price for it. Honestly though, selling now will not get you much, about origin time as mick says will get you at least double the price IMO.

The Rock said:
He's in need of money for this years Christmas, not Christmas time in 20 years. [icon_wink
But But But.... SIR I thought he meant.......
*hides in shame*

The Rock said:
He's in need of money for this years Christmas, not Christmas time in 20 years. [icon_wink

Yeah I know. But he should find something else to sell, not something that's only going to increase in value.

Be worth a lot more if all those crap NSW players hadn't scrawled their names on it

Be fair! They came second. That deserves a medal.

nopatience101 said:
its signed by every series winning captain in the 25yrs of SoO....

mortimer
beetson
pearce
lewis
elias
vautin
daley
gillmeister
fittler
langer
toovey
tallis
johns
lockyer
buderus

Sold to MB for $500

My God!!!!!! I will give you 100 tacos for that book?

wont go for too much right now OR origin time. If you thought you were going to get triple digits for it anyway. I'd say if you get anything around $50 that would be a pretty good deal.

Out of curiosity how much did you sell it for?

havent yet, been told by sports memrobillia guy that he thinks they were originally sold for $199, and atm would sell for around $250-$330.... he suggested to hold onto it for a while or till at least origin time....

Yeah, origin time would be optimum although the more you hold on to it the more it's value.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.