Taumata Sacked

But then again, Bianc, look at 99% of the young guys in our game. Hell, take the Broncos, for instance. Ever heard of Thaiday, Wallace, Boyd etc. getting into physical altercations when they're out having a beer?

A HUGE proportion of NRL players are aged between 18 and 24. Literally, there would be hundreds of them playing in Toyota Cup and into the NRL. Hundreds and hundreds.

Yet, it seems it's the same old story over and over again. Taumata, Carney, Maitua, Carney.... it can't be that hard. They just have to pull their farking heads in.

I hope Taumata can go and work as a bouncer or labourer now. Everyone's entitled to a second chance, of course, but a fourth?

To put it simply, its not a one off, its the 3rd club, that has to account for something. He needs to get off the drink and get professional help.

Still stand by "I do understand how young people can get into these situations"
I retract anything however that I may have said re Carney and the likes from getting a chance.
I do however think Carney now should be sacked and should not be able to play for any league club. He has stuffed up again even after just writing a letter from the heart about his love for the club and league.
Crap Carney! You are full of it. Get your life together or you will end up in the gutter. We make our choices. He obviously has made his.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • theshed
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Scdeac
  • Galah
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • the_next
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Behold
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.