Tickets!

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hai Guyz,

So, what's the deal? Will the tickets for this weekend's game be the same as the Titans vs Broncos one (i.e. limit of 2 tickets per season member code)? Or will it be a limit of 8 tickets per season member including your regular season member seat???

I have no idea what's happening because the Broncos Season Membership people stuffed up my email, so I didn't/haven't received an email from them about it.

Also, feel free to talk about tickets here. :mrgreen:

reckon the tickets are gonna be the standard price?

Gotta work out if im going or not.

I reckon it'd be more expensive.

Gymp: Ouch.

Kris, ring this number 0419317446.

They will give you tickets.

Is that the reject hotline?

KrispyKris said:
Is that the reject hotline?

Would i give you the number to the reject hotline?

I totally wouldn't.

I will be hoping to go to this one, especially since I missed out on going to the Titans game. I may not be able to buy the tickets until about 4pm tomorrow. Does anybody think they will be sold out by then?

In all seriousness Kris.

It's pretty much the same deal as last week - members get to buy from 9am tomorrow. Any left go on sale to General Public Tuesday. BUT...

1. You cannot get dibs on your regular season ticket seat, so you need to pick your category and take your chances
2. You can buy 4 tickets per season membership
3. To buy online you need the unique password(s) - am pretty sure it's the same password as last week

Spud said:
I will be hoping to go to this one, especially since I missed out on going to the Titans game. I may not be able to buy the tickets until about 4pm tomorrow. Does anybody think they will be sold out by then?

very doubtful because only season members of the Broncos and Dragons can buy tickets tomorrow

Flutterby said:
In all seriousness Kris.

It's pretty much the same deal as last week - members get to buy from 9am tomorrow. Any left go on sale to General Public Tuesday. BUT...

1. You cannot get dibs on your regular season ticket seat, so you need to pick your category and take your chances
2. You can buy 4 tickets per season membership
3. To buy online you need the unique password(s) - am pretty sure it's the same password as last week

Thanks, Flutterby!

How sure are you with the unique code being the same? If that's the case, I don't have to ring Broncos to ask for another one.

I wish I knew what the first one was ... haven't got an email last week or this week ......

Looks like they stuffed yours up as well, Beachy. Check your membership renewal mail and it shows what email they have on their database.

Can I buy more than 4 tickets online? My other half and I are members but I've only been allocated one unique code. I know we got about 6 for last year's final against Melbourne but they were purchased over the phone. I'm thinking I might have to go to an outlet. They should allow me to buy a max of 8 if I've got two membership cards right? It didn't specify a maximum in the email I got.

Steve reading the email, no you can't only 4 tickets per unique code, which sucks as for example I have a mate who goes with a group of about 20, their tickets are through one guy and he got sent one, yes one unique code, so for the 20 seats they have they should be able to get 80 tickets, but via the net they can only get 4, work that out....and yes they are all having to leave work at 9am and go and line up.

From email

Season members will be limited to four (4) tickets per season membership card. There will also be an online limit of four (4) tickets per unique code.

And ticket prices

TICKET PRICES - WEEK TWO*

Suncorp Stadium
Gold Maroon Blue White
Adult $55.00 $45.00 $35.00 $32.00
Concession** $45.00 $35.00 $20.00 $18.00
Family*** $165.00 $130.00 $90.00 $85.00

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Galah
  • HVbronco
  • eggstar10
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • Broncs1459
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Bucking Beads
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.