What are you doing in September?

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Dudes, seeing how we have a month free this year, what are you up to?

I'm heading to Fiji for my 30th, and not having to watch another Broncos game for 6 months which will be joyous.

But there isn't enough Kava in Fiji to erase the memory of this pathetic season

I have some money on the Warriors to win it. Hopefully SJ will be carving it up!

I'll be eagerly awaiting the announcement that Griffin and Gee has been sacked, and has taken half a dozen underperforming players with him.

Im heading to America for three weeks. Was nervous when I booked because I thought I'd have to find some bar over there to watch the Broncos but I don't have to worry about that now.

I have some money on the Warriors to win it. Hopefully SJ will be carving it up!

IF SJ can get the Warriors to the GF and win it, I'll believe the hype. Until that point he is still an unproven player over hyped on BHQ because our halves are struggling and he played well against us.

IF SJ can get the Warriors to the GF and win it, I'll believe the hype. Until that point he is still an unproven player over hyped on BHQ because our halves are struggling and he played well against us.
Kind of like Quade Cooper eh? :001_tt2:

Spwn please, Cooper has a premiership! Test caps, tri nations and won Season 3 of Australia's Greatest athlete..
Eh... SJ got the Warriors to a grand final in 2011, he set up a great try in the grand final qualifier to get them there and had a hand in both tries in the GF for his team and had a few great individual runs. He was also selected to play for NZ that year but couldn't due to injury. All that in his debut year.

He's hardly a nothing player, he's hyped no doubt but that's because he's a very exciting player but he's also brilliant when at his best. Neither Wallace or Prince at their best come close to SJ at his best.

I'm not in the bag Wallace camp, unfortunately he's still the best half we have but that's not because he's brilliant. SJ would be a huge boost to our club on a lot of levels, he'd add an exciting young halfback with brilliant attacking potential and insane speed to go with it.

There wouldn't be many better signings that the club could make.

Last edited:
Quade Cooper is an even worse one on one defender than Scott Prince or Benji Marshall he would have to play or at least defend at fullback to even be useful in rugby league.

Quade Cooper is an even worse one on one defender than Scott Prince or Benji Marshall he would have to play or at least defend at fullback to even be useful in rugby league.

To be fair this year QC has improved ALOT in defense, I think he'd go alright at 5/8.
Quades tackled better one on one than princey this season IMO

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.