what memorabilia does everybody have?

My mum got me this for Christmas in 2006 which I still cherish to this day, given Darren Lockyer was my favourite player at the exact time 10 years later, I followed the Broncos back in 96 well before he hit greatness, which made it special to see.

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_042548.jpg
    IMG_20231216_042548.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 42
I forgot about this, it's not Broncos memorabilia but RL the first game ever made for the sport, it's for the Sega Mega Drive which is ARL 1995, Brad Fittler on the cover playing for the Kangaroos:

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_231418.jpg
    IMG_20240127_231418.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
I forgot about this, it's not Broncos memorabilia but RL the first game ever made for the sport, it's for the Sega Mega Drive which is ARL 1995, Brad Fittler on the cover playing for the Kangaroos:
Actually there was ET Rugby League before it, which was a rebranding of another Rugby League game. It was one of the earliest Rugby League games, alongside the pc version ARL 96 which had Fatty making remarks(mostly insults) and Rabs ocassionally calling the game. No Superleague players were in this game but the superleague teams were.

Actually there was ET Rugby League before it, which was a rebranding of another Rugby League game. It was one of the earliest Rugby League games, alongside the pc version ARL 96 which had Fatty making remarks(mostly insults) and Rabs ocassionally calling the game. No Superleague players were in this game but the superleague teams were.
damn I have to get this now, I'm a big game collector(My collection atm is worth atleast 10k my mint condition Rule of Rose for ps2 being nearly most of that).

What console was this for because I can't find it?

damn I have to get this now, I'm a big game collector(My collection atm is worth atleast 10k my mint condition Rule of Rose for ps2 being nearly most of that).

What console was this for because I can't find it?
My research indicates it was for Amiga.

20240209 153022

Not RL stuff but have two signed bats from when these guys were in town for a nsw cricket thing.

That is way better than what I expected it to be, the fact you can fully customise teams and players you could even make a current season lol.
It's loads of fun if your willing to put aside it's age, would love to play it again!

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.