OPINION who would you pick as the next Broncos number 7?

Who do you think will be Reynolds replacement as our next Halfback?

• Sam Walker

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Lachlan Lam

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 27 69.2%

• Total voters
Do you mean Luka Dončić..... the Slovenian professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association? Nicknamed “Luka Magic”, he also plays for the Slovenia national team and is regarded as one of the greatest European players of all time.......

That Luka Doncic?

Do you mean Luka Dončić..... the Slovenian professional basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks of the National Basketball Association? Nicknamed “Luka Magic”, he also plays for the Slovenia national team and is regarded as one of the greatest European players of all time.......

That Luka Doncic?

Well yes. Not saying they are spitting images of each other, just that there are similarities.

Post pictures of each one side by side so we can compare......properly.
I sort of see what he means, there are some similarities.
download.jpg
jock-madden-banner.jpg

With the Reynolds injury this is Jocks chance to show he's the guy.
It's not a one week fill in, he's got a minimum 12 weeks to show what he's got and whether we go looking elsewhere or not.
I guess in a way the Reynolds injury is what we needed before he hangs up the boots, we don't want to be going into 26 putting all hope on Jock and he's not up to it.

How Ezra and Walsh handle this period will give us a idea of what we really need in that 7 Jersey moving forward.

IF… and that’s a BIG IF…
If Ezra and Reece can play to their potential (every week) we can have Jock, Joe, Jack or Jill at #7 and we still win the comp.
Shall I remind everyone who the premiership winning halfback of ‘06 was?!
Exactly.
Yes, we had Locky of course. I’m just saying that with the two guys there in Mam & Walsh we can get it done.
Our forwards are capable, so we just need a solid role player at 7.

IF… and that’s a BIG IF…
If Ezra and Reece can play to their potential (every week) we can have Jock, Joe, Jack or Jill at #7 and we still win the comp.
Shall I remind everyone who the premiership winning halfback of ‘06 was?!
Exactly.
Yes, we had Locky of course. I’m just saying that with the two guys there in Mam & Walsh we can get it done.
Our forwards are capable, so we just need a solid role player at 7.

Nah , defence has improved too much to not have a half who is a threat .
You need the half to create space for the strike players . Reynolds is a threat as a runner which keeps defence honest .
Start catching and passing all the time the defence will just slide off and cramp the attack .

Nah , defence has improved too much to not have a half who is a threat .
You need the half to create space for the strike players . Reynolds is a threat as a runner which keeps defence honest .
Start catching and passing all the time the defence will just slide off and cramp the attack .
I'd say Madden is a bigger threat as a runner. Not against a younger peak Reynolds, but current body Reynolds.

I think you're going to see a Madden that will be hard to keep away from other clubs without an established halfback after the 12 weeks.

I'd say Madden is a bigger threat as a runner. Not against a younger peak Reynolds, but current body Reynolds.

I think you're going to see a Madden that will be hard to keep away from other clubs without an established halfback after the 12 weeks.

Yes Madden has some wheels .
I was comparing Reynolds to Shane Perry circa 2006 though . Reynolds doesn`t mind a trot himself once in a while to keep the attack straight and be a threat himself .

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.