2 for 1 tickets - Origin 2

W

winnie_992

NYC Player
Mar 5, 2008
If anyone in Sydney was thinking of going to origin 2 and doesnt already have tix (not that you need to worry about it selling out in Sydney) lasttix.com.au are offering 2 for 1 tix to both cat 2 and 3

Cat 2 = 2 for $95
Cat 3 = 2 for $50

click on the link to go to the site:

http://lasttix.com.au/buy-discount-tickets-state-of-origin-2-sydney

Great way to see Lockyer play in his final origin series for half the price!

winnie_992 said:
If anyone in Sydney was thinking of going to origin 2 and doesnt already have tix (not that you need to worry about it selling out in Sydney) lasttix.com.au are offering 2 for 1 tix to both cat 2 and 3

Cat 2 = 2 for $95
Cat 3 = 2 for $50

click on the link to go to the site:

http://lasttix.com.au/buy-discount-tickets-state-of-origin-2-sydney

Great way to see Lockyer play in his final origin series for half the price!

was considering going to this, but was looking at $60 for qld supporters bay. might just go 2 for $50 and get a better hotel [icon_lol1.

FFS Blues, you've only got one game this year!

Fozz said:
FFS Blues, you've only got one game this year!

And usually their argument each year is "our stadium holds more people, you try selling out 80, 000 seats"

oh wait, we already have

[icon_lol1.

The secondary argument is "People in Sydney don't buy tickets in advance, they buy them on the night of the performance"... [icon_lol1.

Ps, I would pay the extra for the Queensland Supporters bay. Closest you will get to Lang park in that desolate wasteland.

Come on guys...do you know how cold it is in winter in Sydney?

Meat77 said:
Come on guys...do you know how cold it is in winter in Sydney?

I hear there's lots of tunnel closures planned for Origin night.

Why go to Origin? The Sydney nightlife if so much better.

Fozz said:
Ps, I would pay the extra for the Queensland Supporters bay. Closest you will get to Lang park in that desolate wasteland.

yeh i will probably end up doing that. altho i do love sitting amongst the blue supporters when we inevitably win

Someone should let Jamie Soward know. He might be chasing some good seats for origin 2.

OXY-351 said:
Someone should let Jamie Soward know. He might be chasing some good seats for origin 2.

Just quietly, I think he's going to be one of the only players to perform for the blues.

Benny Hannant should definitely take advantage of this for all his family

Flutterby said:
Benny Hannant should definitely take advantage of this for all his family

Getting all his family to the game - now that would be a mission.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Fitzy
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.