2006 Grand Final

C

chipsman

Mar 9, 2010
Where can i watch it again?

I'd like to re-live it, and the Internet aint helping.

Anyone have a thought?

dvd, bigpondsport probably has it. I made a Grand Final in pictures slideshow once lol, thats somewhere on the net.

langer77 said:
I have 92 93 97 98 00 06 on DVD now all on my hd

It is against BHQ rules to upload them and post a link for him to download them from, So i suggest not doing it. Don't even upload them and then send him the link in a PM.....

I tried to find it on dvd a couple of months ago and had no luck - it seems they've stopped producing them [icon_shru

If anyone happens to find it in stock somewhere then let me know please!

I have never seen a replay of the 2006 Grand Final. I was at the actual game but never saw the replay. eusa_think

I have a copy of ze DVD.

schmix said:
I tried to find it on dvd a couple of months ago and had no luck - it seems they've stopped producing them [icon_shru

If anyone happens to find it in stock somewhere then let me know please!

JB Hi Fi still have it, though that may only be up here. Whenever I am there I have a look at the footy DVD's to see if there are a few I'd be interested in that the '06 GF is always there.

draggx said:
langer77 said:
I have 92 93 97 98 00 06 on DVD now all on my hd

It is against BHQ rules to upload them and post a link for him to download them from, So i suggest not doing it. Don't even upload them and then send him the link in a PM.....

I am not uploading anything i just dont use DVD any more i have most of my movies on A 2 TB HD now its so much better

Kris said:
I have never seen a replay of the 2006 Grand Final. I was at the actual game but never saw the replay. eusa_think

My story [icon_razz1

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.