Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Madge is only 50... he's got another 20yr in the chair as he follows Wayne to immortal status
I'm agnostic on the bloke. He sounds like a decent short term fit - as did Kevvie - but received wisdom tells me he's prone to falling out with the playing group for whipping them too hard. With that in mind I would expect him to be given a short contract with every expectation he'll be replaced quicker than Kevvie.

Maybe if he can groom an apprentice like Te'o, KHunt, Thorne, Hannay or whoever we can see the future a bit more clearly. And in the remote chance he fits in, his apprentice can always do a Bellamy/Walters/Demitriou and move on.

Sounds like poor young Walshy has ended up in a Bali hospital. Probably shitting through the eye of a needle
looks like he ate shit bruise on the right side of his back i think
ah dragged on a reef surfing lol
reads more like an excuse to trot out the phone story again

8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Welch*
11. Staggs
12. Willison
13. Carrigan
17. Te Kura

Think we need to turn Riki into a middle forward in order to get the best out of him. I've always thought he could emulate Tapine's move. Tapine was an edge forward at Knights before getting signed by Raiders.

Willison could be a damaging edge forward similar to Haumole Olakau'atu. It would enable us to give him the minutes he deserves also.

Staggs at second row? Terrible chat

With it looking likely maguire is our next coach. Any thoughts on players, or at least types of players, he will try to bring into the team? And who he might release? And coaching staff, does he have favourites he always brings with him?

Players who have played with him from our squad:
Reynolds, madden, Walters (yes, and he left tigers when he was there lol), haas.. staggs, willison, riki may have had something to do with him in passing (blues and nz squads)

With it looking likely maguire is our next coach. Any thoughts on players, or at least types of players, he will try to bring into the team? And who he might release? And coaching staff, does he have favourites he always brings with him?

Reynolds, madden, Walters (yes, and he left tigers when he was there lol), haas.. staggs, willison, riki may have had something to do with him in passing (blues and nz squads)

I suppose first we are going to have to see who we can actually ship out without it costing us money. Hopefully whis review will have clarified who need to go.

Say hello to our new look back row for season 2025
IMG 1334

I'm sure he probably built some good relationships in NZ and blues camps.
Mitch Moses probably played his best game of his career with Madge as coach

Toughness over talent, so Riki had better hope his balls drop soon.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • IceWorks
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.