2008/2009 NFL Thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Brady out for the year, Colts lose, Atlanta wins, what a first weekend! How about Matt Ryan scoring a td pass from his first pass attempt in the nfl. And what about Michael Turner, forever in LTs shadow makes a huge statement with a huge game 220 yards and 2 tds. For my own enjoyment, Carolina beat the chargers on the final play of the game!

Pats will not make playoffs. They struggled all pre-season without Brady. McNabb killed it a well just quietly.

Lol @ whoever took him in fantasy. Speaking of which, hopefully Vikes get dominated tmw!

and hopefully a huge raiders win to go top of the division!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Brady. SUCCCCCCKKKKEDDD INNNNNN.

Big game tomorrow. Broncos V. Raiders. What a way to start the year.

And of course, how can we not talk about Favre.. getting the wood on his predecessor at the Jets, Chad Pennington.

Interesting to see how DMac goes. Some real impressive starts from rookies so far - Flacco, Ryan, Forte and Jackson.

ps. Nice way to use Dane Cooks joke in the sig Lachy lol.

im calling in sick for work to watch tomorrows events! so pumped! arguably the 3 best cornerbacks in the league, in the one game! i dont expect too many passing yards tomorrow, so im looking for mcfadden/fargas and bush to establish the run! Broncos 7 Raiders 17

Je$ter said:
Pats will not make playoffs. They struggled all pre-season without Brady. McNabb killed it a well just quietly.

Lol @ whoever took him in fantasy. Speaking of which, hopefully Vikes get dominated tmw!
Yeah, that was me. Haha. Still got Anderson and Favre though.

How is my dodgy old team going? Does anyone know? I will log in at some point tonight or tommorrow though

Don't know if this counts on topic but DAMN the football looks amazing on ESPN HD. Can't believe normal ESPN has been blurry and crap for so long.

Jeza23 said:
How is my dodgy old team going? Does anyone know? I will log in at some point tonight or tommorrow though

You're on top Jeza. Haha

Clintos said:
Jeza23 said:

You're on top Jeza. Haha

How? I just picked randomly in hope really [icon_lol1.

I really wish FOX would play more than one game a week...and it wasn't at 6am.

I don't have ESPN...

If you have ten HD they play NFL games.

Damn it living in regional QLD, Southern Cross Ten, what a fucking joke.

Yeah but they''re only playing games for one division.

This season is loaded with Packer games on TD HD.

It's amazing, and I thank god that someone has finally come to their senses and started playing the NFL, its just sad because we can't get no Oakland action... given the fact we'll probably never see it because the Raiders division is one of the worst in the NFL.

Anyway, enough about me... I'm glad Brady is out. Gives us a level playing field again.

Oakland got the wood on KC WOOOHHOOOO

And watching Highlights of McFadden.. god damn.. what an amazing hole-runner. Future franchise RB. icon_thumbs_u

how good was that, and michael bush with a 90 yard game as well. our o-line rules for rush blocking

pennywisealfie said:
how good was that, and michael bush with a 90 yard game as well. our o-line rules for rush blocking

Oh man. The O-line just couldn't STOP making holes for those guys. McFadden will get the start with Buffalo this weekend and Kifflin keeps his job. Good week for a Raiders fan.

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.