2009/2010 NHL Season *GO Maple Leafs*

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
OK guys Season is almost here!

September 16th Is the Leafs First game for the preseason
October 1st for the Regular Season i believe.

Only new to following but loving it. Lance Storm has me cheering the Maple Leafs.

Anyone else follow?

I'm not a huge fan or anything but I started to take an interest earlier this year. NY Rangers are the team that I've taken a liking to so far.

I mostly just like it for how violent it seems :P

i came across a game on FOX Sports i while looking for the NBA game (espn i know haha) and it looked awesome so i made a habit of watching the games each week.

Now after working out that i simply add 14hrs to the times on the NHL site. I can just log into justin to watch. Gonna be my first full season cant wait.!!!

oh and "MON OCT 12, 2009 MAPLE LEAFS V RANGERS 7:00 PM " so tuesday morning for us!

We lost Gomez and Zherdev for this season so I dunno how we will go tbh. Hopefully the signings we have made are enough for us to stay competitive.

Maple Leafs havent been competitive in awhile so hopefully this is the year.

i wanna get back into hockey, but dont know who to go for.

I used to go for the Red Wings, coz i picked them in a NHL 95 lol, i just dont dig detroit as a sports city tho.

Then i went for the Bruins because of Dropkick Murphys, but im just not feeling them.

I want to go for a Canadian team because of Degrassi lol.

Go the Leafs!!! underdogs all the way. Toronto FTW

Clintos said:
GO RED WINGS!

Are you from Boston or do you just go for the most sucessful teams? [icon_razz1

Except, Steelers won it last year?

Pre Season is about to kick off!

Anyone know how the Pre-Season works for the NHL? I notice its not so much a mass Pre Season cup

Augsburg Panthers! :P

Quite a good team. Look it up if you're a little unsure haha.

NHL though, I'll have to look into it. icon_thumbs_u

Je$ter said:
Clintos said:
GO RED WINGS!

I like the Red Wings because Dr. Cox likes them, and they were always the best on NHL games. I don't really follow NFL - I just thought that I would contribute. [icon_razz1

I like the Patriots because they played in the first NFL game I ever saw (prior to them winning 3 straight BTW) and I decided that they would be the NFL team I supported. They also have/had my 3 favourite players.

Why do you support your team Je$ter, and why?

Not that I care

Silence said:
Augsburg Panthers! :P

Quite a good team. Look it up if you're a little unsure haha.

NHL though, I'll have to look into it. icon_thumbs_u

Is your family German silence? Or is your interest in German things just random?

No Germans here. I'm just playing it up mate. I apologise.

Bremen is my team though.

I need a new BHQ fixation just like The Gymp does. Any ideas?

No idea,

hopefully i can get some time tomorrow to watch some PreSeason. And hopefully the Leafs can win a few this year. Its hard being so use to Brisbane doing so well. Thats why i balance out my NBA by cheering the Lakers and Celtics on as well.

Leafs lost 3-2 :( So many chances in the 3rd but just nothing comming together.

i see the Rangers lost 3-2 as well.

Clintos said:
Je$ter said:
Clintos said:
GO RED WINGS!

I like the Red Wings because Dr. Cox likes them, and they were always the best on NHL games. I don't really follow NFL - I just thought that I would contribute. [icon_razz1

I like the Patriots because they played in the first NFL game I ever saw (prior to them winning 3 straight BTW) and I decided that they would be the NFL team I supported. They also have/had my 3 favourite players.

Why do you support your team Je$ter, and why?

Not that I care

Just like the STeelers and what they're about. Family club, hard working, smash mouth kind of team.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.