2010/11 NBA Season

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
I must be a masochist starting this thread...

The preseason proper tips-off today and for the first time for a few years I have no expectations of the Cavaliers winning too many games for some reason...

All I hope for is that someone, anyone, beats Miami so they don't win it all - that would be too much for me to deal with in year one of "life without LeBron"

Well, we have the pleasure of dealing with 'Life with Shaq'.

So... shutup. haha.

After years of just enjoying watching the games and picking sides on the day to support I have decided to become a Sacramento Kings fan, firstly coz they have been battlers for so long but mainly coz I have watched heaps of highlights of Wall in preseason and he is gonna be crazy good!

The Brizz said:
After years of just enjoying watching the games and picking sides on the day to support I have decided to become a Sacramento Kings fan, firstly coz they have been battlers for so long but mainly coz I have watched heaps of highlights of Wall in preseason and he is gonna be crazy good!

John Wall? ROY Candidate? Plays for the Wizards.

fenomeno said:
The Brizz said:

[icon_lol1. Shows just how much attention I pay to the NBA these days! Wall is who I meant so therefore by default I will become a Wizards fan, seriously though I have NFI!

The Brizz said:
fenomeno said:
[quote="The Brizz":2uc695bh]After years of just enjoying watching the games and picking sides on the day to support I have decided to become a Sacramento Kings fan, firstly coz they have been battlers for so long but mainly coz I have watched heaps of highlights of Wall in preseason and he is gonna be crazy good!

[icon_lol1. Shows just how much attention I pay to the NBA these days! Wall is who I meant so therefore by default I will become a Wizards fan, seriously though I have NFI![/quote:2uc695bh]

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Classic stuff!!!

So...the day has arrived...

The day that the city of Cleveland gets to show how much they enjoyed "The Decision"

Personally I can't wait - so much has been made of this and people begging the fans to stay classy but it's one instance where if they finished up spitting on him when he walks on the court I'd be totally fine with it.

I couldn't care about the result of the game today - as long as He Who Shall Not Be Named goes home knowing EXACTLY what he did to the Cavs and the city as a whole I'll be happy

Well I care about the result and I went home happy 8-)

Draft lottery is on today - somehow despite the Cavs being a good chance to land the number one pick I doubt it will turn out like last time they got it...

stll shattered the Lakers flopped out how they did, pathetic display.

CAVS WIN!!!! CAVS WIN!!!! CAVS WIN!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!! _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

That should give them 1 good player next season at least :P

Well yes, but the team isn't as god-awful as it appears. Varejao will be back next year, Jamison as well if he doesn't retire, and JJ Hickson is getting better and better.

I'm not saying they'll be a contender but picking the right players at number 1 and number 4 in the draft should mean they'll be on the fringes of the 8-spot in the East again.

I liked the Reg season.

Hating Post season. Besides the whole Lackers fail.

I've said it in another thread, but from what I've seen this year the NBL has been more entertaining than the NBA.

As long as the NBL has no Bullets i can't support it lol

Does the NBL still exist? Talk about a league that faded into irrelevance super fast

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.