2010/11 NBA Season

May i just say, EPIC 3 pointer from Deng!

GO HEAT!!! Was pleasantly surprised with the turnaround @Chicago. Reckon this will go to 7 games though, Bulls are very strong.

Well I suppose everyone who supports anyone other than Miami will be pretty happy at the moment [icon_lol1.

The last 2 games have shown that Lebron James has a long long way to go before he is regarded as one of the game's elite players. He looked like he didn't know what to do out there today. Although in fairness the other big 2 Wade and Bosh were ordinary as well.

Mavs deserved the win and deserve the title. Already rumours of Miami trading 1 or 2 of their big 3 to get Dwight Howard, that will make everyone hate us even more I reckon [icon_lol1. Certainly should be an interesting offseason!!!

to say the heat losing gave me a feeling of sheer unadulterated joy like i havent felt in years would be a colossal understatement! Enjoy your off season lebron...everyone else will!

Re: Re:2010/11 NBA Season

Meat77 said:
to say the heat losing gave me a feeling of sheer unadulterated joy like i havent felt in years would be a colossal understatement! Enjoy your off season lebron...everyone else will!

What was that? I can't hear you from the post-season [icon_wink

Haha nah it's quite a funny feeling being a fan of the most hated team in the NBA. Especially after being a fan since the Harold Miner days and all of a sudden everyone hates us [icon_lol1. Oh well, comes and goes.

Will never forget that magical year in 2006
- Bulls win the Sheffield Shield
- Heat win the NBA Finals
- QLD wins Origin
- Broncos win a Premiership

icon_thumbs_u

loss-of-the-ring.png

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.