2010 Predictions

Professor47

Professor47

NRL Player
Mar 5, 2008
^
which would leave us with a very dangerous 4v5 match.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I predict the Broncos will finish somewhere between 1st and 16th, and one of the 16 NRL teams will win the Grand Final.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
melbourne will be number 1, at least by the end of the regular season, IMO. they are just too good, and despite losing pretty much 75% of their playing roster over the last 4 years they still won the grand final last year. its just incredible what Bellamy has done down there.

i think the Broncos will do better this year than last. we've got essentially the same team, and we came good at the end of the season. last year was our youngest team we've ever had, with a first year coach - it can only get better.

the dragons, well i dont really think they have it in them. everyone should know how to beat them after the way the broncos just dismantled them twice at the end of last season. same with the eels - just rush Hayne and theyve got nothing.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
There are too many storm fans on these boards.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Melbourne have to slide eventually. I thought it would be last year but they did manage to come back from 4th to win.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Hopefully they'll slide when they realise they can't afford to run the club anymore and shut the sucker down!

B

Boofhead

BRL Player
Mar 6, 2008
1. Titans
2. Dragons
3. Eels
4. Storms
5. Tigers
6. Bulldogs
7. Rabbitohs
8. Panthers

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • BRC088
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • john1420
  • levikaden
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.