2011 Memberships

Will you be a 2011 Broncos season member

• Total voters
Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
so why do you need another Bronco jersey?? It would be nice to get one with membership but I'd imagine you would end up paying for it well and truly.
thats like saying why would you want a new phone when you bought one 5 years ago. i want one cause its shiny and new, and i like the design.

i also wouldnt just buy a membership by itself, as i dont go to enough games to justify the price. if they threw in a jersey i might be swayed to pony up the $ as even if i dont go to many games i still get something out of it.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Anonymous person said:
[quote="Bucking Beads":xxxj13gd]
so why do you need another Bronco jersey?? It would be nice to get one with membership but I'd imagine you would end up paying for it well and truly.
thats like saying why would you want a new phone when you bought one 5 years ago. i want one cause its shiny and new, and i like the design.

i also wouldnt just buy a membership by itself, as i dont go to enough games to justify the price. if they threw in a jersey i might be swayed to pony up the $ as even if i dont go to many games i still get something out of it.[/quote:xxxj13gd]

There is a membership that is cheap which you don't pay for going to games.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Or, for example, Awesome Foursome membership (tickets to the 4 blockbuster games for the season) + a jersey would probably cost about the same as a full season membership.

You count as a ticketed member, and you get your jersey.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Anonymous person said:
i just want a free jersey [icon_razz1

Then do some training...either in shoplifting or rugby league....that or get cancer, then you might get one out of sympathy.

F

forward_pass

QCup Player
Mar 12, 2008
Coxy said:
I think it's a lovely dream to think we could get 35000 members so that our 35000 crowd average is pretty exclusively members, but let's face reality. This is rugby league.

Sigh, if only...

http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets-an ... -list.html

The Denver Broncos Reserved Season Ticket Waiting List currently has over 28,000 names. The number of tickets offered to waiting list customers each year is based solely on the number of season tickets not renewed from the prior year. The current estimated wait is 13 - 15years.

Thinking of signing up, to the Denver one..

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
It'd be silly to offer free jerseys for members.

Anyone who didn't want a jersey would just sell it, cutting into the profit margin from the retail side. So they'd have to make that up by pumping up the ticket price.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Just on the topic of jerseys, I think it's about time the cost for them came down.

It's utter madness that they are so expensive.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Ooooo Ning. Poor poor deluded Ning. The price of jerseys is NEVER going to come down - only continue to go up.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I haven't renewed yet and have been a member since came back to Brissie in 1994, I want to see what they do to encourage me to renew [icon_evillaugh

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Russo said:
I haven't renewed yet and have been a member since came back to Brissie in 1994, I want to see what they do to encourage me to renew [icon_evillaugh

They won't encourage you at all unless you ring to ask why you should. And even then I doubt they'll do much to keep a "die hard fan" membership.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
They've called me 3 times in the last month to ask whether I would renew.
I must admit that I wasn't certain either way until last week... :roll:

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
What level membership do you have audragon?

In all my years as a member they have never called me to ask if I will renew, despite me leaving it pretty late a lot of years - a few times past the intial renewal "deadline". Most I've ever got is the letter with the renewal application.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Flutterby said:

In all my years as a member they have never called me to ask if I will renew, despite me leaving it pretty late a lot of years - a few times past the intial renewal "deadline". Most I've ever got is the letter with the renewal application.
I'm probably one of the ones "worthy"to keep, since I've got the platinum gold membership with my son... [icon_lol1.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I'm sure I got a call last year. Standard membership then.

I did get a call after the first year since I had a platinum.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Yeah, that's the society we live in... [icon_shru

I don't agree with it, as I'm certain they have much more loyal and deserving members!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:

they called me recently to find out if i would renew and i am only a die hard member

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dexter
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Painin the Haas
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.