2016 Strongest Line-Up

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Thaiday has his moments in the backrow, but he is much more useful to us at prop, be it as starter or from the bench.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
I think if we utilise him in some games in the second row it could be quite effective. Maybe for his second stint off the bench late in the game against a weak 3rd in defender every now and again?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
I think if we utilise him in some games in the second row it could be quite effective. Maybe for his second stint off the bench late in the game against a weak 3rd in defender every now and again?

Typically your 3rd in is a half anyway. And Sam does do pretty well isolating them, driving them back, getting good metres and a quick PTB.

I don't know if he'll be getting a "second stint" though, especially if he starts off the bench. If he comes on, goes off, then comes on again, that's 3 interchanges used up just for him. It's likely with the new interchange rules the benchies will get one good stint and that's it.

Mitch06

Mitch06

NRL Player
Jan 23, 2014
Typically your 3rd in is a half anyway. And Sam does do pretty well isolating them, driving them back, getting good metres and a quick PTB.

I don't know if he'll be getting a "second stint" though, especially if he starts off the bench. If he comes on, goes off, then comes on again, that's 3 interchanges used up just for him. It's likely with the new interchange rules the benchies will get one good stint and that's it.

Yeah that's fair :) I keep forgetting about the new interchange rule!

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • TimWhatley
  • Cavalo
  • Emanon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • johnny plath
  • Lostboy
  • mitch222
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.