2017 Under 20's

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Murchie just ate them up there in defence.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Unrelated but Ray Warren has signed a new contract with channel nine and wide world of sports, I presume part of the deal is he can call it from the nursing home.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Su'A does look great. Hopefully he can play next to Milford during Origin time with Glenn playing on the other side.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I liked that pass from Allan when he was off balance.

It looks so simple but that's really difficult to do. I've tried it many times during my footy days but couldn't pull it off as good as that. It takes skill and quick thinking to be able to pull that off like that. He came up with some touches, scored a nice try. Overall a good performance from him. He is definitely a future prospect.

Seriously, we need to see if we can lure Croft to Brisbane. Guarantee him that halfback spot next year. He is all class that bloke.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Croft signed till 2019 at the Storm, can't see them releasing him with Cronk moving on.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Croft signed till 2019 at the Storm, can't see them releasing him with Cronk moving on.

Then we bring in Don Vito Corleone. Or someone with the same.. persuasion power.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Fantastic game and effort, really great week by Holbrook and Ryles. Ryles stood out.

Croft was fantastic, every time he is asked to make a step up he does it. Rep stuff and ISC he handles it- debut last year two line break assists and two try assists while kicking beautifully. I really enjoy watching him play.

Curtis Scott was great too.

Su'A has matured from 12 months ago, that was noticeable and impressed.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Keegan Hipgrave will be keen to go for the NRMA Insurance Broncos under-20s team against the Sea Eagles on Saturday night.

Hipgrave returns from a troublesome hamstring injury that cost him a green and gold jersey last weekend.

The young lock had been selected for the Junior Kangaroos team to play the Junior Kiwis, but had to withdraw because of the problem.

But he will take the field against Manly in Sydney on Saturday, with the match to be played at Brookvale Oval.

Julian Christian returns at five-eighth, with utility Tristan Hope on the bench alongside Sam Elliott.

BRONCOS NYC TEAM

1. Corey Allan
2. Thane Kellermeyer
3. Kotoni Staggs
4. Gehamat Shibasaki
5. David Fauid
6. Julian Christian
7. Gerome Burns
8. Jai Whitbread
9. Tyson Smoothy
10. Thomas Flegler
11. Lachlan Lanskey
12. Keenan Palasia
13. Keegan Hipgrave

Interchange:

14. Tristan Hope
15. Mitipere Tautai
16. Clayton Mack
17. Sam Elliott
Reserve: Rory Ferguson
Reserve: Brayden Dee
Reserve: Eddie Blacker
Reserve: Kalemb Hart
Reserve: Kobe Hetherington
Reserve: Steven Tatipata

Coach: Scott Tronc

Last edited:

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Where is Payne Hass?

Injured. Same injury that meant he couldn't play for the Junior Roos last week when picked. Be a bit longer out yet.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.