2017 Under 20's

Though 1 player I don't want to lose and that's Corey Allan he has a lot of potential. We could ease him in to firsts on the wing in the near future.

I doubt we will lose him. The only club I'd reckon he'd go to is Cowboys

Keegan Hipgrave set to join Titans after being granted release by Broncos
TRAVIS MEYN, The Courier-MailMay 14, 2017 7:02pm
Subscriber only
THE Titans have continued their poaching raids on Brisbane’s forward stocks by nabbing a former schoolboy star who is in line for a shock NRL elevation.
Keegan Hipgrave, 20, is expected to arrive on the Gold Coast within days after being granted an immediate release by the Broncos last week.
The Broncos were reluctant to let Hipgrave go, however they are well stocked with young forwards entering the NRL.
Hipgrave could be blooded in the NRL within weeks because of the Gold Coast’s injury problems.
The Titans lost lock Ryan Simpkins to a knee injury in Saturday’s 38-36 away win against the ladder-leading Storm at Suncorp Stadium.
Simpkins is awaiting scans but may have ruptured the anterior cruciate ligament which would end his season and thrust Hipgrave into NRL calculations.
Hipgrave is a former captain of Palm Beach Currumbin, the school which delivered Darius Boyd, Kevin Proctor and Ben Hannant to the NRL.
He represented the Australian Schoolboys, Queensland under-18s and was in line for Junior Kangaroos selection this year before suffering an injury.
Hipgrave and Jai Arrow shared the players’ player honours of the Broncos under-20s in 2015 and Arrow is being chased by the Titans to join the Gold Coast next season.
The Titans made a shrewd recruitment decision in snaring Jarrod Wallace from the Broncos for 2017 and beyond.
Wallace has been sensational for the Titans in 10 appearances this year, running for 207m in the Gold Coast’s upset win against the Storm

For Fozz if he is really desperate
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg
image.scale.thumbnail.200.300.jpg

So Gold Coast could be running out with all of Wallace, Copley, Taylor, Hipgrave, Arrow.

Grow your own talents you vultures.

Who is better player between Patrick carrigan and Keenan hipgrave? Patrick play good in trail game against Ipswich jets this year.

Both the same I reckon. But if they both have superb games, Carrigan for sure

Who is better player between Patrick carrigan and Keenan hipgrave? Patrick play good in trail game against Ipswich jets this year.

thats tricky.
hipgrave is probably more aggressive and damaging with his ball carry but i think carrigan may have more upside and a better all round gsme

thats tricky.
hipgrave is probably more aggressive and damaging with his ball carry but i think carrigan may have more upside and a better all round gsme
What do you think about Sam lavea? Is he capable for first grade near future?

For those wondering about Frank, he killed it in his game yesterday

What do you think about Sam lavea? Is he capable for first grade near future?

im not a huge fan of his, he is a big body but i think his leg speed and footwork is still a fair way off. he is still young for a front rower so maybe a couple of years in cup will develop him

im not a huge fan of his, he is a big body but i think his leg speed and footwork is still a fair way off. he is still young for a front rower so maybe a couple of years in cup will develop him
What about Kobe Hetherington?

So Gold Coast could be running out with all of Wallace, Copley, Taylor, Hipgrave, Arrow.

Grow your own talents you vultures.

thats a bit rich sproj. if you go through our squad we have bugger all home grown and home developed lads running on in the top grade these days.

Thanks cheers

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • Browny
  • eggstar10
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mr Fourex
  • TimWhatley
  • maddo
  • jd87
  • Dash
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.