2018 Bronco season review.

Wayne needs to go....
not sure who we should replace him with but it’s obvious we need a change

Shit year.

Seventh ain’t good enough.

Bye Wayne please **** off.

We need a halfback and hooker
We won’t get either whilst Wayne is here.

White should have thrown the kitchen sink at Bellamy.

Should have offered him 2 mil a season.

The Storm don’t have games left me the one we just saw.

Over now to the excuse merchants on here to explain why Wayne can lead us to the promised land (all evidence to the contrary).

Positives- the young forwards development.

Negatives- poor leadership, lack of consistency, lack of effort and enthusiasm in too many games this year.

An appropriately disgraceful end to what has been a disgraceful season as a whole.

Piss poor attitude has haunted this side since Round 1, and once again, you can lay that entirely at the feet of Boyd. He did his best to lift us today....Only after the result was beyond doubt. In the first half he was exactly what he was for the entire season prior, missing in action.

Andrew McCullough is close to the worst hooker in the comp, and all those who have been cheerleading for him all year need to have your heads read. He is no better or worse than Nathan Peats. The fact that he Bradbury'd his way into the QLD 9 tells you all you need to know.

Thaiday, thank you for your service to the club, but you have no idea how relieved I am to see the back of you. Finally.

McGuire, I get the feeling is starting to treat his place here with indignation. He's been bog average all year, and the fact that he's blind in one eye probably isn't doing him any favors. With so many quality young guys coming through now, if he costs us one of them and remains playing like a busted ass, I'll be livid.

Also from this day on, this team is fucking banned from signing anyone named Sims.

3/10 season. Not even kidding. The sheer amount of squandered potential on display.....It's vomit worthy. Dragons, Souths and Rorters are entirely beatable this year. A Grand Final appearance has deadset gone begging because of players who like to treat this club like a paid holiday.

Last edited:
When’s the end of season review lol
I hope we get it over and done with before October

Positives - definitely the young forwards coming through who really went above and beyond expectations and Isaako stepping up to the mark.
Negatives - the spine and Bennett's unwillingness for change, Kodi just isn't a fulltime halfback, McCullough is good defensively but we need more in attack from there and Boyd would be better suited in the centres then fullback. Leadership from the senior players has been inconsistent at times alongside our defence.

As for Bennett, I think 2019 should be his final season, it's time for change.

Positives - definitely the young forwards coming through who really went above and beyond expectations and Isaako stepping up to the mark.
Negatives - the spine and Bennett's unwillingness for change, Kodi just isn't a fulltime halfback, McCullough is good defensively but we need more in attack from there and Boyd would be better suited in the centres then fullback. Leadership from the senior players has been inconsistent at times alongside our defence.

As for Bennett, I think 2019 should be his final season, it's time for change.

Not even sure he will make it to end of next season after today

The season definitely wasn't helped by $2 million that sat on the sideline in Gillett, Bird, Su'a, and Haas. Though with those injuries we got a sneak peek at our future in TPJ, Offa, Lodge, Fifita, Turpin, Mago and Staggs. The last three games of the season didn't really help us out as the young players would have been getting ahead of themselves just like us fans did. Hopefully a fully fit team next year can help us get to the GF.

Last edited:
Need to get rid of the grandfather style of football that has been coached into this side for too many years, as well as McGuire, Macca. That will be a good start given the quality of the forwards and backs

Active Now

• Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Manofoneway
  • Bucking Beads
  • azza.79
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Swordfish
  • GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.