2018 Trials

Yeah sadly it looks as though the Titans would have rather not been there at all. I'm not about to screw our boys out of their due credit just because the Tits don't want to turn up though.

- Nikorima's grubber to Jet for the opener was beautifully calculated. Lets hope that's a running (lol) theme this year.

- Jet looked like he was toying with them. He made his opposite number look feckless in defence.

- Loved Lodge's ball playing work to get it out to the left for Pearson. Still very early days but he doesn't look like he's lost any of his potential.

- Isaako looks like a real goer at fullback. Happy to see we have a nice option if and when Boyd goes down

- Oates 2nd row try was nice to see but not reading too much into it. The Tits cue was gathering dust in the rack by that point. Same with Joe O and Fai's tries

Is there a replay of this game anywhere fellas? (Gold Coast game)

How did Logde and Nik go??

I only watched the first half of the replay for now, but it was good to see Kodi so animated out there on the field. He was happy to sit back for a tackle or two and direct his team quite often too. I know Titans were a nothing side and he didn't have Milford out there either, but I thought that was a positive performance. Didn't try to create something from nothing or anything, just trying to work the team around and put on plays when the defence is moving back or the line is more set and everybody can see what he wants.

That could all still change in the 2nd half I guess, or when Milford comes back...and his talking out there could be about some reality show or something instead of footy I guess, but it might be a good sign of him trying to learn to structure the side.

Our attack looked good and I think Kodi had everything to do with it

hey Does anyone know if it’s possible to watch the Broncs Hunters trial game today? Is it in Fox or anything?

Peter Sauba is on Facebook live showing the game through the Bronxnation Facebook page or group

Charity Shield has been entertaining. De Belin is laying people out.

I really don't see dragons troubling teams this year the way the media has predicted...

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.