2018 Trials

Oh dear Titans, Broncos deep in attack from a simple Titans mistake on kick return.

Changeover and penalty, Tagatese gives away the penalty.

Great positioning ingoal from Kahu to turn defence into attack.

Fifita puts in a brain fart of a kick, titans gather it and looked certain to try but bombed it.

What's the bet the streakers aren't in the replay. Only reason I would watch it tbh I cbf watching a replay of a trial game I already know the score in

Welp, pretty unhappy with the club tbh. They had a week to prepare for this and it ended up worse than the Capras game, somehow.

Lodge, Thaiday and Nikorima put on the early foundation for the win, in general a good team effort. They didn't mention any injury concerns for our guys.

What's the bet the streakers aren't in the replay. Only reason I would watch it tbh I cbf watching a replay of a trial game I already know the score in
I'll still be tuning in, good chance to assess some individual performances. Particularly interested in the efforts from Nikorima, Isaako, and some of our forwards.

Should a couple of bare asses make the replay, I'll let you know.

So is there meant to be some replay or something??

Highlights are up on the website.

Some pretty soft tries there. I wouldn't take too much out of this game. In a battle hardened NRL season, the gaps aren't quite as big.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • jd87
  • Alec
  • Jazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.