2019 Brisbane Broncos Line-up

You guys have just poached Jamayne Isaako from us too! Was a nifty little player.Won the 2014 NYC players player award. A lot of people over at The Sharks are pretty upset we let this guy go.

Pearson was quite impressive, first year last year? From memory I think he started off at the Capras, did quite well in ISC and then moved into 20s.

1. Kodi Nikorima
2. Jonus Pearson
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Carlin Anderson
6. Anthony Milford
7. Benjamin Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Jo Offahengaue
11. Corey Oates
12. Tevita Pangai Jr
13. Keenan Hipgrave
14. Matt Gillet
15. Jayden Sua
16. Herman Eseese
17. George Fai/Salesi Funaki

Too hard to speculate on who we will sign, hopefully it's something like this. Not sure about Nikorima at FB

I have seen the future.

Darius Boyd retires in 2018, one year after a victorious World Cup. He never does find his father, but Bennett adopts him.

Carlin Anderson never quite kicks on at the Broncos. He has a couple of YouTube worthy moments before he goes to Cronulla for a stint, ending up at Castleford or some middle of the road Super League team.

Kahu sadly announces his retirement at age 27 after another ACL. First grade was just never meant to be for JK, but we'll always have his 2016.

Roberts is in Sydney by this point, playing fullback for the Sydney Roosters. Some people like him because he helped us win a premiership, others don't because he came off sounding arrogant in the press.

Elijah Alick played a handful of games before finding himself in reggies. He tried to ressurect his career in Melbourne, but Bellamy retired as he got there and his career was left in limbo. He's back at the Gulls now, and if he doesn't make it, he's going to move onto something else.

MILF is a national treasure.

Ben Hunt replaced Cooper Cronk at the Storm. Broncos fans don't know what to make of him, but begrudingly liked his 2016.

Moose is terrorising the young backs and teaching his kids the joys of hazing team mates.

Macca is the captain of the Gold Coast Titans.

Joe is a rep footy player who sometimes gets labelled soft because some new kid on the block lined him up with a shot. Think Petero, but with a lesser name.

Oates is pretty legit but has hands for feet and keeps getting injured at inopportune moments. Certain Broncos fans feel clever by suggesting we should move him on for player management purposes.

Gillet legally changed his name to Gillette, so now people can pronounce his name correctly. He's still a fan favourite, but some people feel we should have moved him on for Su'A.

Hipgrave never quite made it as a lock, at prop he's a love him or hate him player. This was especially the case in the Round 8 2017 clash against the Gold Coast Titans where he dropped the ball in the final 2 minutes to lose the game. Some fans wonder why we let Jai Arrow go for him.

S'Ua - Everybody's favourite fantasy player. In 2018 there was a dramatic SVRL tussle between BAlways and Broncos69 for his services. Porthoz sided with 69, BAlways had a meltdown and was never heard from again.

Ese'ese - A one season wonder and apart of every "Can you believe this guy won a premiership" 17 ever. Is in the ESL and fans stopped caring about him.

Pangai Jr - Is at the Gold Coast Titans where he's talked up but rarely delivers. Is remembered for 'that pass' in a do or die clash in Round 23 of the Broncos 2018 season.

Saitaua - At Redcliffe via Norths. Fans are begging for Walters to select him over Macca.

And the Powerball numbers are 4, 11, 18, 22, 25, 27. Supps: 8, 37.

Hickory Dickory wins the 2018 Melbourne Cup.

And hoverboards aren't a thing yet.

There you go.
Nostradamus is that you?

For context, that was an old post during the 2016 pre-season that I dug up while looking for some old Carrigan raps.

It was all in good fun, but some of those were coming from a real place and it's eery how close to the mark I was on a few.

For context, that was an old post during the 2016 pre-season that I dug up while looking for some old Carrigan raps.

It was all in good fun, but some of those were coming from a real place and it's eery how close to the mark I was on a few.

Did those powerball numbers ever come up?

They're coming, although according to @Brent81 I don't know how to powerball, so my wires must have got crossed somewhere!

For instance, it was difficult to tell Nathan Peats and Andrew McCullough apart. To be fair, it still is!

Active Now

• RodF
  • Skyblues87
  • Pablo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Splinter
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.