2019 Women's State of Origin

Half time.

QLD leading 4-0.

QLD have done very well to go into the half with the lead. NSW were all over them early on and looked likely to score first but QLD held on and eventually were able to wrestle their way back into it and ended up scoring first points once they got a bit more possession and field position.

QLD are too predictable in attack IMO and need to change that if they want to win. They need to play with a bit more variety. But apart from that they are looking very good.

Half time.

QLD leading 4-0.

QLD have done very well to go into the half with the lead. NSW were all over them early on and looked likely to score first but QLD held on and eventually were able to wrestle their way back into it and ended up scoring first points once they got a bit more possession and field position.

QLD are too predictable in attack IMO and need to change that if they want to win. They need to play with a bit more variety. But apart from that they are looking very good.
Loving this game but I agree they need to loosen up a bit in attack. From what I have seen of Brigginshaw she tends to take control in the second half and open the game up a bit. Hopefully she can get Baker into space and finish this for us.

Wow.

Big call. I thought she had a finger on it.

What was Baker thinking?

Thankfully it ended up working out for her.

Same as the start of the first half but this time NSW score.

They are all over QLD.

This is QLD's chance to get some momentum back.

NSW making an error after points.

Just turned it on ... How long are the halves

I love how channel 9 have done the half time, all women hosting it, it makes it feel more like a women’s origin game

The pass was more forward than Brigginshaw's to Harden.

NSW are going to blow QLD off the park here. QLD just can't contain them.

Is Gus drunk ... That was a shocking strike, missed by miles

I think that is probably Ward's first touch of the game.

Is it a blow if she just isn't getting the ball?

QLD not playing an expansive game like NSW are and it's showing.

Yeah we aren’t winning this one at all

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Volvo Driver
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Nerd
  • Organix
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • eggstar10
  • Dash
  • Galah
... and 66 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.