2020 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

I do agree with the sentiment but nothing could be worse than this horrible rag that the side has worn the last two years.

do i need to remind you about this jersey

C5e86d3b7c4106001b23ef6f2116f7a1

I would like to see Adidas, they do soccer jerseys pretty good, think the stripes could work with our jersey.
[automerge]1596704267[/automerge]
do i need to remind you about this jersey

View attachment 9177
Yuck we look like the titans.

Last edited:
I would like to see Adidas, they do soccer jerseys pretty good, think the stripes could work with our jersey.
[automerge]1596704267[/automerge]

Yuck we look like the titans.

canterbury could be another option

I much preferred Friday night's suit to the faux Sharks one we've been running around in for the last two years which I'm sure they got from Lowes on a buy one get one free deal.

Yeah no wonder there was pride in the jersey.

Came across these mock-ups online which I thought were quite tidy. Designed by @sezerspalace on Instagram, not updated for Kia obviously.

View attachment 10011

They are really nice. I mean, it isn't hard to choose a jersey like this and stick with it. The monstrosity of the last two years is fitting symbol for the dumpster fire the club has become.

Can we send these pictures to the club. Just spam them
If we haven't managed to get a single personnel decision correct across the organisation in several years now, what on Earth makes you think we have a competent person employed in the position to make decisions on these sorts of things either?

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Cavalo
  • Dash
  • KateBroncos1812
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Spooky1013
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Skyblues87
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.