2020 Queensland Cup Broncos

If they did, they would have given the spine some time during the trials.

There's still every potential they'll get some reps together, but I don't think the Broncos are as upset as they were with Redcliffe or Ipswich.

Round 1 Results

Norths Devils 23
(Freebairn 2, Putt, Frei tries; Donovan 3/5 goals; Ahearn field goal) def. Mackay Cutters 22

Redcliffe Dolphins 22 (Coates 2, Reuben tries; Gamble 5/6 goals) def. Sunshine Coast Falcons 16

Last edited:
Round 1 Results

Norths Devils 23
(Freebairn 2, Putt, Frei tries; Donovan 3/5 goals; Ahearn field goal) def. Mackay Cutters 22

Redcliffe Dolphins 22 (Coates 2, Reuben tries; Gamble 5/6 goals) def. Sunshine Coast Falcons 16

I guess Coates didn't have a bad groin after all??

@1910

Hamilton is actually really good. I wouldn’t mind it if Broncos signed him on bottom dollar eventually.

Watching Norths v Mackay and Riki off injured after 10 minutes.

Sunday

PNG Hunters 32 def. Souths Logan Magpies 30 (Vaea, Goodsell, Dearden, Niu, Ferguson, Frei tries; Hamilton 3/6 goals)

Burleigh Bears 34 def. Wynnum Manly Seagulls 6 (Hope try; Aupouri goal)

Souths Logan led 30-6 with less than 30 to go, remarkable comeback from PNG and a harsh lesson for the young guys.

Souths Logan led 30-6 with less than 30 to go, remarkable comeback from PNG and a harsh lesson for the young guys.

Watched it last night, Paix's defence was outstanding, but even when Souths had all the momentum and running in the first half he didn't run at all.

12 months ago at this time of the year I thought Dearden was too timid and just happy to ride shot gun but yesterday he was running and trying more things. Still not confident enough to be the dominate kicker, Nicholls did all the kicking which is what he was doing with Scarlett too.

Nui missed too many tackles- ran well but Hunters came for him and he was confused. He doesn't stay square and turns in.

I am not sure he is, I said last year his best game was at centre and he's playing centre now.

I certainly don't watch as much of him or anyone in Q-Cup as you do but from the limited games of his I saw, he was excellent at fullback.

I certainly don't watch as much of him or anyone in Q-Cup as you do but from the limited games of his I saw, he was excellent at fullback.

I've said in the past i dont think he is as good as he is hyped up to be, but he still has a lot of time to develop. Hamilton is a far more accomplished fullback in ISC so i cant see Niu getting a lot of gametime to develop as a fullback.

I've said in the past i dont think he is as good as he is hyped up to be, but he still has a lot of time to develop. Hamilton is a far more accomplished fullback in ISC so i cant see Niu getting a lot of gametime to develop as a fullback.

I think Hamilton would be great as a bench utility in NRL. I also think he’s better than some halves in the NRL currently though.

Have they stopped fans showing up? Or can we still catch some park footy?

Active Now

• Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.