2021 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Broncos run out/pre game kit.

They still have that "Nines" kit on their site.... Interesting

When I compare this gear to teams that are doing it right like Panthers, Roosters, and bunnies to an extent, it appears completely amateur.

Broncos run out/pre game kit.

They still have that "Nines" kit on their site.... Interesting

Didn't realise the team relocated to NYC

Just watching the tennis - what the hell is that new Kia logo and when can we look forward to it on our jerseys, etc?

Last edited:
Just watching the tennis - what the hell is that new Kia logo and when can we look forward to it on our jerseys, etc?
Should have been this year. Stupid marketing for Kia to roll out their new logo yet still have their old logo on our jersey.

You would assume next year, as they wouldnt change a jersey mid year. You would think

fyi guys i tried on the jersey and they fit great. never had a league jersey (apart from when canterbury did qld) fit so well.

i just wish they would hurry tf up announce our heritage if theyre doing one.

Should this year's heritage jersey have a spoon incorporated into it? That is this side's legacy.

When I compare this gear to teams that are doing it right like Panthers, Roosters, and bunnies to an extent, it appears completely amateur.
You don't even need to know what the headline for this thread is. You could have posted this comment exactly as it is in basically any thread on this forum, about any topic at all, and it would still have been absolutely as relevant and correct.

Last edited:
There will be no heritage jersey this year, all we have left to release is an Indigenous jersey

- emailed the store.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.