2021 Trial #1 - Broncos vs Wynnum Manly [LIVE STREAM]

Man Walsh is diminutive

How many weeks until Walsh is our fullback?

Seriously, I cannot believe they pay someone at the Broncos to be a fulltime computer guy, how can you be so bad at your job and still keep it? In fact, I want their job, I could seriously do better and I know nothing about IT.

I'd love to see Cobbo score in the second half as well.

Wow, Cobbo looks like a Latrell-Gagai hybrid - put him at fullback because he looks like that. Haha

Albert Kelly let that Cobbo try through.

Seriously, I cannot believe they pay someone at the Broncos to be a fulltime computer guy, how can you be so bad at your job and still keep it? In fact, I want their job, I could seriously do better and I know nothing about IT.
Yeah it's fucking ridiculous. I wasted yonks stuffing about trying to get their stream to work, only by chance did I check here and find a working link.

What the hey? Perese is playing for the Warratahs. I thought he was in jail???? He also got sent off, classy bloke that guy.

Walsh on fire... sneaky little blind side play.

Just give him $500k now and sign him up for the next 3yrs... this kid is a gun!!!

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • davidp
  • Maroon4life
  • Manifesto
  • westy316
  • Kev_Guz
  • phoenix
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • mrslong
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.