2021 Trial #2 - Broncos vs Cowboys [LIVE STREAM]

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Yeah it looks like they are having fun again. Everyone has been impressive, everyone.

But on top of that, I have been EXTREMELY impressed with:

Dearden, Croft, TURPS, LODGE, Carrigan, Niu and Coates...and everyone else just one level down at most.
Other than that dodgy tackle Flegler’s best game in yonks

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
thats a interesting take I actually thought dearden has looked good and calm. he seems to be playing whats in front of him and not overplaying his hand.

Me too, I think he has been fantastic, scheming everywhere.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
That Croft/Turpin try was shades of Milf/Hunt.

how good was it to see a dummy half lurking around our number 6 or 7. he has been lurking around croft all night.

i dont wanna go off to early but it really seems like somthing kevie has been drilling into turps

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Lol McCullough was elsewhere last year and the two games he played we actually won..
Not to mention, they produced a strong first half against the Gold Coast in the final trial of the 2020 season only to fall to pieces.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

That bomb that the Cows scored from, a slightly better bounce and Isaako probably scoops it and beats everyone to score.

He has looked a little unsure at times so far imo, but more good than bad.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
We're still slow and lackluster around the ruck. Too slow. Cows are killing us with their speed around the ruck. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

No real kick pressure. We were doing it for the first 10 minutes but as the half went on, they just simply didn't run at their kicker on the 5th. Those 1% plays make all the difference.

Goal line defense has been solid. Attacks been okay. We get dominated in the ruck when we have the ball. Too often we get driven back.

Last edited:

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Am happy to be wrong! Just a few signs that worry me, his grubber wasnt expected outside of him and it was poorly timed. He left himself zero room and was impulsive without a view. Times when they should have gone left/right he wasnt there to steer. If we are looking for him to steer the ship i need to see more.

His backup play and fitness is great, hes moving with the play well.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
We're still slow and lackluster around the ruck. Too slow. Cows are killing us with their speed around the ruck. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Yep.....I feel the same.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

No real kick pressure. We were doing it for the first 10 minutes but as the half went on, they just simply didn't run at their kicker on the 5th. Those 1% plays make all the difference.

Goal line defense has been solid. Attacks been okay. We get dominated in the ruck when we have the ball. Too often we get driven back.

We're up by 12 and look great, lol.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Socnorb
  • Lostboy
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • Mr Fourex
  • Midean
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.