2022 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion.

Oh, little guy! The tears won't stop coming!

That's a pricey plane ticket lol. Someone go and report on behalf of BHQ!
Screenshot 20230503 124331

Crafty way to reduce the costs of chartering a plane.

Interesting choice of language too - 'board the plan with your team'. I'm sure many will overlook this and think they'll be full on sitting with the team and getting amongst it.
It's a charter plane so I assume your in the same plane, considering the limited availability?

The price would make sense if that is the full truth, because I'm pretty sure they don't normally use charter planes when travelling.

wonder what the accommodation is like think that is in the price too right?

wonder what the accommodation is like think that is in the price too right?
Yea includes accommodation, tickets, etc. So not too bad I guess.

Crafty way to reduce the costs of chartering a plane.

Interesting choice of language too - 'board the plan with your team'. I'm sure many will overlook this and think they'll be full on sitting with the team and getting amongst it.
Yeah and the accomodation bit. Players will be in the penthouse while the pigeon probably stays on ground floor.

I assume it would sell out quick even if it's a huge jet, that isn't many seats to sell, not to mention business class isn't that much more expensive.

Bit of a big brain strategy to save on travel costs I guess lmao.

Is the poster actually saying that some of our team get to travel business class while some are relegated to economy?

Category 2 tickets, is that good or bad lol?

Active Now

• Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.