POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game 2] NSW vs QLD

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Game is over, someone should just kick Haas in the fucking nuts. I have never hated one of our players so much, I wish all types of bad shit on that ****.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Fucking flop penalty hahaha is Klein fucking for real.

How's trent indeed

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Tualagi has played well I think but ffs has Oates shit in slaters corn flakes or something. Oates is exactly what was needed that game. With freddys whinging and Burton's kicking added it meant we were very highly likely to be playing out of our 20m zone.

Also, arrow over flegler looks laughable in hindsight lol and I think tino is over rated but what's the point of having him if we don't put him on? He was playing OK.

And cobbo had a shocker but his game one means he MIGHT deserve a second chance, but wtf is nanai. Honestly, the worst defensive 2nd rower in the nrl is good for origin? I'd prefer fifita with his pea heart efforts

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Now the game is gone Klein brings out the whistle.. NSW have been doing that all night
Makes it look even, this is just a fucking joke and so deliberate it makes me sick.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Luai would have been 7 meters away from DCE instead of the 10.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
qld lack the kicking game to put their catcher under pressure.

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Strop
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Organix
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • Bronx48
  • Griffo
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.