2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

They just flipped the 2013 jersey and kept the stripes. How hard is it 🤦‍♂️

I don't reckon it's bad, but not the greatest either. Maybe top 5. Think it will be one that grows on people as well.

I don't reckon it's bad, but not the greatest either. Maybe top 5. Think it will be one that grows on people as well.

Top five worst, yeah. It’s an aesthetic disaster.
Those collars, those uneven stripes, is this a Brisbane Broncos jersey or some fuckers art project for uni?

Very disappointing. Hopefully the away jersey doesn’t suck so hard.

The more I look at it the more I hate it.

Is this likely a two year thing?

New kit releases are the best because all of a sudden a bunch of Middle Aged men who shop at Lowe’s and have worn the same pair of thongs for ten year think they’re experts in design.

The jersey looks good. Not sure what exactly people are expecting - there’s only so much you can do.

Apparently the jersey has technical improvements, breathability and it allows for movement in the arms .

at the end of the day what makes a good jersey is whether we play well in it. One of the reasons the 2015 jersey is so beloved is that we were elite that year

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • Manifesto
  • Mister Wright
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.